- Seto Kaiba requires white keys to duel at the gate
- Seto Kaiba appears at the gate at stage 15 (unless chosen as your starting character)
- Seto Kaiba level 40 appears at the gate upon reaching stage 30
- Enemy Controller is the best drop reward available from Seto Kaiba, but can also be obtained with SR tickets and is limited to 2
- Champion’s Vigilance is currently limited to 1 copy per deck and can also be obtained with SR tickets
- Pick as a starter character (or reach Stage 15 in DM Duel World if you choose Yami Yugi as a starter). To trigger his unlock missions
- Play as Yami Yugi and win 1 Duel(s) against Seto Kaiba at level 30 in Duel World.
- Use a Spell Card 5 time(s) in one Duel.
- Collect 10 cards.
- Use Dark Magician 1 time(s)
Lvl 40: Ra Stall Farm
- Skill isn’t needed, but LP Boost Alpha and Dino DNA! are good for topping off your Life Points and helping you stall. Duel, standby! can also be used to give you another card.
- Use your stall cards to draw cards and prevent damage.
- Try to wait on using Wall of Disruption until you can hit 3 Monsters with it.
- Gain LP with Draining Shield and Golden Ladybug
- Activate Hey, Trunade!
- Normal Summon Golden Ladybug and use Worm Bait on it to summon your Worm Tokens in ATK Mode.
- Use Creature Seizure to give Kaiba your token
- Use Double Summon, and Tribute your Tokens for The Winged Dragon of Ra and activate its effect.
- Attack the Worm Token with Ra
Lvl: 40 Labyrinth Builder Farm - credit: Justin Joestar
- Summon Labyrinth Wall with your skill
- To avoid Enemy Controller, we have Riryoku Field, Desert Sunlight, and Windstorm of Etaqua
- To avoid D.D. Warrior, we have Chivalry and Magnet Force
- To avoid deck out, we have Crystal Seer
- Try to keep at least 1 D.D. Warrior counter and 1 Econ counter on the field (unless Kaiba has used them all)
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!