- Sartorius requires white keys to duel at the gate
- Sartorius appears at the gate at Stage 10 (GX)
- Sartorius Level 40 appears at the gate upon reaching Stage 30
- Reach Stage 6 in (GX) Duel World. To trigger his unlock missions
- Collect 5 LIGHT Attribute Cards.
- Summon Armed Dragon LV7 1 time(s) in 1 Duel against Sartorius Kumar using Chazz Princeton.
- Summon Ultimate Tyranno 1 time(s) in 1 Duel against Sartorius Kumar using Tyranno Hassleberry.
- Summon Destiny HERO - Plasma 1 time(s) in 1 Duel against Sartorius Kumar using Aster Phoenix.
- Reduce your opponent’s LP to 0 by inflicting battle damage with Elemental HERO Neos in a Duel against Sartorius Kumar at level 30 using Jaden Yuki
Lvl 40: Yubel Farm
- Use Fire King Avatar Yaksha or Fire King Island to destroy Yubel and summon Yubel - Terror Incarnate
- Use My Name is Yubel to make sure Yubel is in your hand.
- If Sartorius uses Suit of Sword X and destroys Terror Incarnate, try to summon another one.
- Save three high level monsters and a Fire King Island in your Final Hand (make sure an Island is also on the field)
- Summon Montage Dragon with 10,000 or more ATK by discarding your high level Yubel Monsters
- Use Shien’s Spy on your Montage Dragon to give it to Sartorius.
- Set Fire King Island over your field destroying your Terror Incarnate and summoning Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare
- Attack your Montage Dragon with Ultimate Nightmare, dealing 10,000 effect damage.
Lvl: 40 Skill-Less Yubel Farm - credit Jadehex
- Reccomended Generic Skills are Restart, LP Boost Alpha, and Draw Sense: High-Level
- Use Sangan to search for either Planet Pathfinder (To search for Fire King Island) and/or Yubel
- Using the effect of Fire King Island or Fire King Avatar Yaksha, Destroy Yubel in your hand, using the card’s effects to search Fire King Avatar Yaksha and summon Yubel - Terror Incarnate from the deck
- If Yubel - Terror Incarnate is destroyed, summon Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare
- Once Terror Incarnate is out, keep drawing through your deck by using Sangan, Planet Pathfinder, and Fire King Island.
Note: Make sure to keep at least three Monsters (Ideally high Level Monsters) in your hand for Montage Dragon.
- Special Summon Montage Dragon in Attack Position by discarding three (ideally high Level) monsters
- Normal Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal and use both Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures on it.
- Attack Directly (or Sartorius’ weakest monster) with Vassal
- Montage Dragon (and a Planet Pathfinder) can be replaced with The Calculator and either Photon Lead or Double Summon
- Sangan can be replaced with additional Planet Pathfinder or any suitable Draw card. I would reccomend Crystal Seer to help you dig for the pieces you need early or Vortex Trooper as it will draw you cards both before and after Yubel is on the Field.
Lvl 40: Silent Magician Farm - Jadehex
- Summon (preferably two) Silent Magician ASAP using Light and Dark to boost consistency
- Use Gravekeeper’s Recruiter and Legion the Fiend Jester to thin through your deck
- Attack Sartorius’ Monsters to stop an Arcana Force EX - The Light Ruler Summon
- Negate problematic spells like Suit of Sword X and Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
- You will need two Silent Magician on the field.
- Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal.
- Target Vassal with two Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures.
- Enter the Battle Phase, and attack directly for victory!
- Replace any Level 4 Dark Spellcaster with any other Level 4 Dark Spellcaster (Ideally Normal Monsters to work with Legion the Fiend Jester)
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!