- Mako Tsunami requires Blue keys to duel at the gate
- Mako Tsunami appears at the gate after successfully tribute summoning 150 times
- Mako Tsunami level 40 appears at the gate upon reaching stage 30
- Mako Tsunami cannot be dueled at the gate while you have him selected as your character
- Most drop rewards from Mako Tsunami are not used as staples in other decks
|The Legendary Fisherman||UR|
|Orca Mega-Fortress of Darkness||SR|
|Phantom Dragonray Bronto||SR|
|Return of the Doomed||SR|
|Forgotten Temple of the Deep||SR|
|Lost Blue Breaker||R|
|Cannonball Spear Shellfish||R|
Skill-Less Level 40 farm - created by Justin Taylor
(8000 Base Duel Assessment - just keep destroying his monsters with Gate Guardian to achieve the ‘Destroy 5/7/10’ monsters achievement)
- Get The Unhappy Girl + Spirit Barrier on the field ASAP
- Hit their monsters with Unhappy Girl to prevent them from attacking
- Only have 2 Unhappy Girls on the field, don’t summon the third
- Before the last turn, make sure Temple of the Kings is on the field and summon Mystical Beast of Serket
Last turn: 1. Use Serket’s effect to summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon 2. Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal 3. Use Secret Pass to the Treasures and both Union Attack on Vassal 4. Attack directly for 9999+ damage
- If you only have 1 Union Attack replace the 2nd with Spell Reclamation.
- Holy Guard, Restart, Balance, and Draw Sense: LIGHT are helpful.
Skill-Less Level 40 Farm - created by Justin Taylor
(7800 Base Duel Assessment)
- Have Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon on the field
- Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal
- Use Secret Pass to the Treasures and both Union Attack on Vassal
- Attack directly for 9999+ damage
- You can Swap 1 Union Attack for 1 Spell Reclamation
- For non Union Attack version, use piranha + martyr + riryoku instead of Vassal and UAs
- Take 1500 Damage To Proc Draw Sense: LIGHT to draw Mythical Beast Cerberus.
- Summon Mythical Beast Cerberus and activate enough spells to reach a “Safe Point” (Enough attack not to be destroyed by opponent’s monsters)
- Keep activating spells until you draw the last card of your deck.
LP management - achieving ‘LP on the brink’ * 2x Hieroglyph Lithograph (or Abyssal Designator) * 2x Mooyan Curry * 1x Blue Medicine * 1x Twister * 1x Pot of Benevolence
Last Turn 1. On Your Last Turn, use Stop Defense and Riryoku on one of your opponents Monsters. 2. Dump all of your spells in hand (Don’t Forget to Hit 100LP) 3. Finally, Attack his ATK Position Monster with Cerberus and claim Victory.
- Aside From Cerberus, the ENTIRE DECK is essentially replaceable with any spells.
- You need to have either Stop Defense or Shooting Star Bow Ceal.
- As Long as you can still deal over 9999 Damage the rest of the deck can be pretty much any spell.
- Skill can be swapped for Draw Sense: Low-Level.