In this article
- Luna requires green keys to duel at the gate.
- Luna's unlock missions appear after winning 100 Duels while playing with Leo.
- Use 3 Level 2 or lower monsters against Luna while using Leo.
- Successfully perform a Synchro Summon against Luna while using Leo.
- Play as Leo and win 1 Duel against Luna at level 30 in Duel World.
Lvl 40: Fairy's Smile Cloudian Farm - credit: Jadehex
- Summon any Cloudian Monster with either Spirit Barrier or The Sanctuary in the Sky to be safe from Luna (Keep summoning Cloudians to eventually have 3 tributes for The Winged Dragon of Ra and building Fog Counters)
- Using Fairy's Smile you keep gaining 1000 LP each time you Draw a Fairy during your Draw Phase.
- Tribute three Cloudians to Normal Summon The Winged Dragon of Ra and use its Effect to convert your Life Points into its Attack Points
- Attack Luna's weakest Attack Position monster with Ra
- You can replace any Cloudian with Cloudian - Turbulence
- You can replace Zeradias with Skelengel
- You can usually replace any card with whatever Card Draw you want, like Jar of Greed or Magic Planter
Level 40: Unhappy Girl Skill-less - credit: Jadehex
- Lock down Luna's monsters with The Unhappy Girl.
- Use Intrigue Shield and Spirit Barrier to protect your LP.
- Only summon 1 The Unhappy Girl throughout the duel.
- Use Crystal Seer at least once during the duel to ensure that Dimensionhole and Summoner of Illusions are not on the bottom of the deck.
Before Last Turn
- Set Summoner of Illusions and activate Dimensionhole on Summoner.
- Flip Summoner of Illusions, tribute The Unhappy Girl, and summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.
- Summon Gravekeeper's Vassal.
- Use Secret Pass to the Treasures and both Union Attack on Vassal.
- Attack directly for 9999+ damage.
- Crystal Seer can be replaced with Skelengel, Deep Diver, Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive, etc.
- Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon can be replaced by Master of Oz or Cyber End Dragon.
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!