In this article
- General Information
- Unlock Missions
- Card Rewards
- Farm Decks
- Jesse Anderson Lvl: 40 Decklist
- Jesse Anderson Lvl: 30 Decklist
- Jesse Anderson requires white keys to duel at the gate.
- Jesse Anderson appears at the gate at Stage 6 (GX)
- Jesse Anderson provides support for Crystal Beast archetype.
- Reach Stage 6 in (GX) Duel World. To trigger his unlock missions
- Summon "Winged Kuriboh" 1 time(s) in 1 Duel against Jesse Anderson at level 30 using Jaden Yuki.
- Summon "Elemental HERO Neos" 1 time(s) in 1 Duel against Jesse Anderson at level 30 using Jaden Yuki.
- Play as Jaden Yuki and win 1 Duel(s) against Jesse Anderson at level 30 in Duel World.
- Destroy 7 monster(s) in one Duel against Jesse Anderson.
- Win 1 Duels against Jesse Anderson while playing as Maximillion Pegasus.
Level 40: Fur Hire Farm- credit: Jadehex
- Can be run Skill-less, but Restart, Draw Sense: WATER, Draw Sense: EARTH, or Reinforcements can help boost consistency
- Get Wiz, Sage Fur Hire out ASAP (Use any of the aformentioned Skills to help with that)
- Wiz, Sage Fur Hire negates:
- Draw (Crystal Bond, Rare Value) - Depending on Deck state - He can deckout before you can set up if too many of these go through
- Crystal Conclave - Depending on Board state, you can let Crystal Conclave go through if its bouncing a monster you can just resummon that turn.
- Crystal Release - Only if he can get over Wiz, Sage Fur Hire with it (i.e. only negate the second one)
- Rainbow Path - You need to negate this on the last turn when you attack with Gravekeeper's Vassal
Before Last Turn
Level 30: Labyrinth Builder Farm - credit: Jadehex
- Jesse L30's only threat is eventually dying to Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat, Spirit Barrier stops that.
- Use ANY draw cards you want, kuriboh engine is one of the best.
- Last turn pop Shield & Sword, then Summon Anteatereatingant, then change Labyrinth Wall to Atk, then Summon Gravekeeper's Vassal, activate 2 Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures on him and swing directly for game.
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!