- Espa Roba requires green keys to duel at the gate
- Espa Roba appears at the gate at stage 13 (DM)
- Espa Roba level 40 appears at the Gate upon reaching Stage 30
- Reach Stage 13. To trigger his unlock missions
- Achieve 1 Comeback Victory(ies) in Duels against Espa Roba at level 30 using Joey Wheeler.
- Collect 1 Psychic-Type Cards.
- Collect 3 Machine-Type Cards.
- Achieve 1 win(s) without using any level 5 or higher Monster Cards in Duels against Espa Roba at level 30 using Joey Wheeler.
- Use a Spell/Trap Card 4 time(s) in one Duel against Espa Roba.
Lvl 40: Anti-Machine Farm - credit: Jadehex
- Check out this video for a full successful farm with the deck
- Can be ran Skill-less, generic skills that can be used are LP Boost Alpha or Draw Sense: LIGHT
- Espa's entire monster lineup is comprised of Machine-Type monsters, we aim to abuse that with Array of Revealing Light, System Down, Magnetic Mosquito, and Acid Rain
- Activate Array ASAP, as it let's you stall for larger board wipes and prevent Damage.
- Try to time your removal to maximize effectiveness, (for example, dont bother using a board wipe on a single Scrap Recycler or Jinzo - Returner)
- Try to save System Down for when you are facing a live Jinzo - Returner to banish the Jinzo in his GY.
- Before Last Turn, make sure to set your Summoner of Illusions (Use Pot of Benevolence to make sure he isn't bottomdecked - You only want 2 Monsters Set going into your Last Turn)
- Use your remaining board wipe(s) to clear Roba's board - (If, for example he has a facedown monster, you can also use Pot of Benevolence to extend the Duel by 1 turn to have him flip it up)
- Flip Summon the Facedown Summoner of Illusions, tributing your other monster for either Cyber End Dragon, Master of Oz, or Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
- Normal Summon Gravekeeper's Vassal
- Use both Union Attack on Vassal
- Attack directly for 9999+ Damage
- You can replace Planet Pathfinder for Secret Pass to the Treasures to not have to worry about Espa having a Face-down Monster, but I don't think it's necessary.
- You can run a Medusa Worm / Guardian Statue Engine instead of 6 of the Machine-Destruction cards, but you might run into troubles if he draws an early Tribute to the Doomed
- Missing Cards can be replaced with Draw monsters like Crystal Seer and Skelengel
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!