- Seto Kaiba requires White keys to duel at the gate
- You will see Kaiba’s unlock missions upon reaching Stage 7 or above in Duel World (DM)
- Unlocking Kaiba will also unlock Duel World (DSOD)
- Win a Duel against Yami Yugi (DSOD Unlock Mission.)
Lvl 40: Red-Eyes Farm - Jadehex
- Your Main Goal is to get a Red-Eyes Slash Dragon equipped with Power of the Guardians and/or A/D Changer ASAP.
- Attack Kaiba’s monsters with Slash Dragon to equip A/D Changer and Build Spell Counters on PotG
- Use either Slash Dragon’s Negation effect or A/D Changer+Attack to stop Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
- Summon additional Red-Eyes with either Red-Eyes Fusion or Return of the Red-Eyes in DEF Position (to avoid Taking a bunch of Damage in the case he summons Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon)
- Thin Deck with a combination of Red-Eyes Insight, White Elephant’s Gift, Red-Eyes Fusion, and Return of the Red-Eyes. Make sure you get 3 monsters on the field for your last turn.
- Use A/D Changer to change one of Kaiba’s Monsters into ATK Position (If Necessary)
- Tribute Summon The Winged Dragon of Ra and use it’s effect to gain ATK.
- Use Riryoku to sap the ATK Position monster and guarantee your 10k Damage (If Possible), You can also equip any additional Power of the Guardians
- Enter the Battle Phase, and attack the ATK Position monster for victory!
Lvl 40: Six Samurai
- Can be done Skill-less if desired.
- Summon Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En and try to equip with Power of the Guardians ASAP, (DS: Wind Helps you find Fuma if you brick)
- Attack DEF monsters when possible to build counters on POTG
- Negate Polymerization (and other Spells depending on their hand) with Shi En, use Six Samurai United to thin deck when possible.
- If Kaiba manages to summon Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon, protect Shi En with Fuma and kill it next turn
- Build up a second Shi En with POTG whenever you have the chance before last turn.
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!