In this article
- General Information
- Unlock Missions
- Card Rewards
- Farm Decks
- Crow Hogan Lvl: 40 Decklist
- Crow Hagan Lvl: 30 Decklist
- Crow Hogan requires black keys to duel at the gate.
- Crow’s unlock missions appear upon defeating the ‘Sector Security’ standard duelist with a Duel Assessment score of 5,000 or more in Duel World (5D’s)
- Play as Yusei Fudo and win 3 Duels against Crow Hogan at level 30 in Duel World
- Achieve 3 wins using only ‘Winged Beast’-Type Monster Cards in Duel World (5D’s) duels
- Inflict 30000 or more points of effect damage in Duel World (5D’s) Duels
Level 40: Labyrinth Builder Farm - credit: Jadehex
- Get Labyrinth Wall on your field with your Skill.
- Zombie World is used to block Icarus Attack and prevents Elphin the Raven from being Tribute Summoned (It can still be Normal Summoned without Tributing though)
- Forbidden Chalice / Magnet Force are used to Stop Elphin the Raven
- Dimension Gate will be able to save your Wall from both Icarus and Elphin
- Try not to set too much into Delta Crow - Anti Reverse and Chain Dimension Gate to Anti Reverse if Crow can still summon Elphin
- Switch Labyrinth Wall to Attack Position and activate Shield & Sword.
- Special Summon Alector, Sovereign of Birds.
- Use either Chalice or Alector’s effect on Black-Winged Dragon if it is on the field.
- Boost Labyrinth Wall’s ATK with Chalice (If Necessary)
- Use both Union Attack on Vassal.
- Attack Crow’s weakest ATK Position Monster for 9999+ Damage.
If you have Chalice, Alector can be replaced with The Tricky or Anteatereatingant. Likewise if you have Alector, Chalice can be replaced with Magnet Force. (You need either Alector or Chalice for Black-Winged Dragon)
Spaces can be filled with draw cards like Jar of Greed or Legacy of Yata-Garasu
Lvl: 30 Yubel Farm - credit Jadehex
- Check out this video for a full successful farm with the deck
- Use Sangan to search for either Planet Pathfinder (To search for Fire King Island) and/or Yubel
- If Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare or Yubel - Terror Incarnate is in your opening hand, shuffle them back into the deck using My Name is Yubel
- Using the effect of Fire King Island or Fire King Avatar Yaksha, Destroy Yubel in your hand, using the card’s effects to search Fire King Avatar Yaksha and summon Yubel - Terror Incarnate from the deck
- If Yubel - Terror Incarnate is destroyed, summon Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare (This will only happen if Crow Summons Blackwing - Silverwind the Ascendant)
- Once Terror Incarnate is out, keep drawing through your deck by using Sangan, Planet Pathfinder, and Fire King Island.
Note: Make sure to keep at least three Monsters (Ideally high Level Monsters) in your hand for Montage Dragon
Note: If Crow Summons Black-Winged Dragon make sure it’s dealt with before last turn (Either through Terror Incarnate or Ultimate Nightmare effect)
- Special Summon Montage Dragon in Attack Position by discarding three (ideally high Level) monsters
- Normal Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal and use both Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures on it (We need to use Pass because of Blackwing - Ghibli the Searing Wind).
- Attack directly with Vassal
- Montage Dragon (and a Planet Pathfinder) can be replaced with The Calculator and either Photon Lead or Double Summon
- Sangan can be replaced with additional Planet Pathfinder or any suitable Draw card. I would reccomend Crystal Seer to help you dig for the pieces you need early or Vortex Trooper as it will draw you cards both before and after Yubel is on the Field.
- You can run this Deck Skill-less (I reccommend Restart or Draw Sense: High-Level if you do choose to run a generic Skill). If you do, you should drop Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare for Planet Pathfinder or some other Draw as it doesn’t serve much of a function without My Name is Yubel
- While you can add a card like Forbidden Chalice to use on Black-Winged Dragon if he exactly Summons it right before your last turn, it will happen so infrequently that I wouldn’t worry about it.
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!