In this article
- Chazz Princeton requires black keys to duel at the gate
- Chazz Princeton will become unlockable after you reach Stage 6 in Duel World GX
- Chazz Princeton level 40 appears at the gate upon reaching Stage 30
- Ojama Blue, Ojama Knight, and Ojama King are used in some farming decks
Lvl: 40 Labyrinth Builder Farm - credit: Jadehex
- If you use Burst Rebirth to special summon Labyrinth Wall you are 100% safe
- Chazz can only destroy face-up monsters with Lightning Vortex/Armed Dragon LV5/Armed Dragon LV7
- Although he can destroy a spell/trap with Stamping Destruction
- You can try to mitigate this by setting 2 Burst Rebirth or sitting on your other traps and then chain them to Stamping Destruction - he tends to target recently set traps
- We’re also using Destruction Jammer as insurance to stall for Burst Rebirth (remember to save non-important cards for the cost!)
- Activate Shield & Sword
- Switch Labyrinth Wall into attack position
- Special summon The Fiend Megacyber
- Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal
- Use Secret Pass to the Treasures and both Union Attack on Vassal
- Attack directly for 9999+ damage
- Destruction Jammer can be replaced by My Body as a Shield
- While you can replace Burst Rebirth with My Body as a Shield it is not recommended as the LP payment conflicts with Burst Rebirth
- The Fiend Megacyber can be replaced with Anteatereatingant or Darkflare Dragon (requires decklist change: remove two Jar of Greed, add Dark Mimic LV1/Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive and Skelengel)
- If you only have one Union Attack you replace the second with Spell Reclamation
Lvl: 40 Dark Paladin Farm - credit: Jadehex
- Summon Dark Paladin as soon as possible and use his effect to negate all Chazz’s troublesome spells: Lightning Vortex and Megamorph. You can discard key cards (Gravekeeper’s Vassal, Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures) as the cost as you can recover them later with Pot of Benevolence.
- Use King of the Swamp + Emblem of Dragon Destroyer to thin your deck.
- Use Pot of Benevolence to prevent Chazz from decking out and/or to add one of your key cards back to your deck.
- Be wary of attacking face-up monsters since Chazz has Chthonian Blast.
- You will need 2 Dark Paladin on the field, summon another if you only have one.
- Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal.
- Target Vassal with two Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures.
- Enter the Battle Phase and attack directly for victory!
- King of the Swamp can be replaced for Fusion Sage or Fusion Recycling Plant.
- The second Dark Paladin can be replaced by Elemental HERO Neos Knight/Dark Flare Knight, but be sure to keep a fusion substitute monster on hand so you can summon him.
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!