- Blair requires Red keys to duel at the gate.
- Blair has various Twlightsworn monsters like Lumina, Twilightsworn Shaman and Lyla, Twilightsworn Enchantress, both of which see fringe play in Pure Lightsworn Decks
- Reach Stage 6 in (GX) Duel World. To trigger her unlock missions
- Win 1 Duels within 6 turn(s) against Blair Flannigan at level 30 while playing as Jaden Yuki.
- Reduce your opponent’s LP to 0 by inflicting battle damage with Elemental HERO Flame Wingman.
- Win 1 Duel(s) against Blair Flannigan with Ojama Yellow in your Deck, while playing as Chazz Princeton.
- Play as Alexis Rhodes and win 1 Duel(s) against Blair Flannigan at level 30 in Duel World.
- Inflict 2000 or more points of effect damage with a single effect activtion in a Duel against Blair Flannigan at level 30 using Alexis Rhodes.
Lvl 40: Nephthys Yubel
- Use Fire King Avatar Yaksha or Disciple of Nephthys / Defender of Nephthys to destroy Yubel and summon Yubel - Terror Incarnate
- Use My Name is Yubel and Sangan to make sure Yubel is in your hand.
- Cycle through your deck with Nephthys monsters and Sangan
- Save three high level monsters for the last turn.
- Summon Montage Dragon with 10,000 or more ATK by discarding your high level Yubel Monsters
- Use Shien’s Spy on your Montage Dragon to give it to Blair.
- Use Exile of the Wicked to destroy your Terror Incarnate to summon Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare
- Attack your Montage Dragon with Ultimate Nightmare, dealing 10,000 effect damage.
Lvl 40: Magician of Chaos
- Take Damage to Trigger Master of Rites, allowing you to search either Magician of Chaos or Advanced Ritual Art (if necessary)
- Summon Magician of Chaos with Advanced Ritual Art, Sending Dark Magician to the GY.
- Use your other Spells and Traps to Trigger Magician of Chaos’ effect to pop Blair’s cards on both yours and your opponent’s turn, prioritizing her monsters. (Prioritize sending Dark Magician back to deck with Good Goblin Housekeeping)
- If Blair activates Glorious Illusion respond by popping it. If she activates Lightsworn Sabre respond by popping the Equip target.
- Summon a second Magician of Chaos before last turn.
If you spot a mistake or just want to say something, post it in the comments below!