- Bandit Keith requires Red keys to duel at the gate
- Bandit Keith level 40 appears at the gate upon reaching stage 30
- Rare Metalmorph can be useful card in Machine decks
- Defeat Legendary Duelists 50 time(s) To trigger his unlock missions
- Collect 2 Machine-Type Cards.
- Win 1 Duel(s) against Bandit Keith at Level 30 in Duel World.
Lvl: 40 Farm - credit: Justin Joestar
- Destroy every single one of Keith’s monsters
- Destroy his monsters, even at the cost of damaging lp and losing ‘Victory by effect damage only’ bonus
- Umi lowers his monsters’ attack
- The Hunter with 7 Weapons and Chaos Command Magician will stall until the last turn
- Field-Commander Rahz searches for hunter
- Acid Rain, Otohime, and Windstorm of Etaqua stall until you get hunter or magician
- 2 Magician will get vassal over 10k attack
Lvl: 40 Aromage Ra Farm - credit: Jadehex
- Use Draw Sense: WATER to secure Aromage Rosemary
- Use Aromage Rosemary with Healing to constantly destroy Keith’s monsters without triggering Rare Metalmorph (Dont leave him with tribute fodder!)
- Use Aromage Jasmine to turbo through your deck (However be careful, the draw is Mandatory)
Before Last Turn
- Have 3 Tributes ready
- Clear Keith’s field
- Have enough LP for 10k Damage, with some extra healing cards in reserve to use The Winged Dragon of Ra 2nd ability
- Set Aroma Garden over your FU one so its mandatory heal on destruction doesnt deck you out
- Tribute Summon The Winged Dragon of Ra and use his ability
- Either use Dian Keto the Cure Master/Rain of Mercy/Aegis of Gaia to gain LP to use The Winged Dragon of Ra ability to clear field.
- Attack directly with The Winged Dragon of Ra
NOTE: You can be more creative with how you kill keith, there are several ways to do it with this deck.
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!