- Axel Brodie requires Red keys to duel at the gate
- You will see Axel’s unlock missions upon reaching Stage 6 or above in Duel World (GX)
- Reach Stage 6 in (GX) Duel World. To trigger his unlock missions
- Achieve 1 win(s) with 1000 or less LP left in Duels against Axel Brodie using Jaden Yuki.
- Summon Warrior-Type monsters 5 time(s) in a Duel against Axel Brodie using Jaden Yuki.
- Perfom 2 Fusion Summon(s) in one Duel against Axel Brodie using Jaden Yuki.
- Inflict 3000 or more points of effect damage in one Duel against Axel Brodie.
- Collect 3 FIRE Attribute Cards.
Axel Brodie Lvl 40: Six Samurai Farm
- Aim to summon Secret Six Samurai - Shi En as soon as possible - Accomplish this by using Asceticism of the Six Samurai with either Secret Six Samurai - Genba or Spirit of the Six Samurai, or by using Legendary Secret of the Six Samurai with Secret Six Samurai - Fuma or Shien’s Dojo.
- With Shi En, prioritize negating Tri-Blaze Accelerator, Wild Fire, and Blaze Accelerator Reload.
- Aim to Equip Shi En with Spirit so Axel cannot swing over it with The Blazing Mars - Spirit will also help you thin the Deck.
- Going into Last Turn - depending on how many cards are left in your Deck, you will want to change your Shi Ens that are equipped with Spirit to DEF position (You do this because you dont want Axel crashing his monsters into Shi En to force you to draw).
Axel Brodie Lvl 40: Silent Magician Farm
- Aim to summon Silent Magician as soon as possible - Accomplish this by Dark World Dealings to discard Silent Burning to search for the appropriate component. As Last ditch effort, Draw Sense: LIGHT can also fetch you a Silent Magician component if you need it.
- With your Silent Magician, aim to negate Tri-Blaze Accelerator and Wild Fire.
- If, for whatever reason, he destroys Silent Magician, you can Summon Silent Magician LV8 which is immune to everything Axel can do.
- Before Last Turn, summon a second Silent Magician and thin your Deck.
If you spot a mistake or just want to say something, post it in the comments below!