- Arkana requires red keys to duel at the gate.
- Arkana appears at the gate at stage 13 (DM)
- Arkana provides support for the Dark Magician archetype.
- Reach Stage 13 (DM) Duel World. To trigger his unlock missions
- Summon “Dark Magician” 2 time(s) in 1 Duel against Arkana at level 30 using Yami Yugi.
- Reduce your opponent’s LP to 0 by inflicting battle damage with Dark Magician Girl in a Duel against Arkana at level 30 using Yami Yugi.
- Achieve 1 win(s) with 1,000 or less LP left in Duels against Arkana at level 30 using Yami Yugi.
- Use a Spell Card 4 time(s) in one Duel.
- Achieve 3 win(s) using only Spellcaster-Type Monster Cards in Duel World (DM) Duels.
Lvl: 40 Labyrinth Builder Farm - credit bmsmota
- Your main focus is Activating Zombie World on the field with Labyrinth Wall (Planet Pathfinder and An Owl of Luck help with this)
- If Arkana summons Dark Magician before you have Zombie World, use Floodgate Trap Hole.
Lvl: 40 Elements Unite Farm - credit: Jadehex
- Special summon Gate Guardian
- You should be safe if you draw one of your “flip facedown” cards (Paleozoic Canadia, Floodgate Trap Hole or Ready for Intercepting)
- If Arkana Summons Dark Magician, immediately flip it facedown before he has a chance to use Thousand Knives (you may need your toggle set to “ON” so you can chain Ready for Intercepting or Paleozoic Canadia)
- Ideally you should aim to have 2 “flip facedown” cards at any time to play around Double Summon
- Attack any facedown Dark Magician so he can’t flip it faceup next turn but don’t attack other Monsters as he’ll just draw more cards
- Use your draw cards to finish the Duel quicker
Before Last Turn
- Ensure you have a Paleozoic Canadia in the Graveyard and have either Ready for Intercepting or Jar of Greed/Legacy of Yata-Garasu set (if you have 2 cards in your Deck)
- Activate (if necessary) Last Day of Witch to destroy all of Arkana’s Spellcaster Monsters so he can’t activate Dark Renewal
- Special Summon Paleozoic Canadia in Attack position by either chaining to Ready for Intercepting, or Jar of Greed/Legacy of Yata-Garasu (activate it when you have one card in your Deck)
- Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal and flip Gate Guardian face up (if you activated Ready for Intercepting)
- Target Vassal with your two Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures
- Enter Battle Phase and swing for victory!
- You can replace one Paleozoic Canadia for Caligo Claw Crow
- Legacy of Yata-Garasu and Jar of Greed can be replaced by other draw cards (filter by “Drawing” in the Card Editor) such as Shard of Greed, Good Goblin Housekeeping etc.
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!