- Akiza Izinski requires red Keys to farm at the gate
- Akiza’s unlock missions will appear upon reaching stage 6 in Duel World (5D’s)
- Play as Yusei Fudo and win 1 Duel against Akiza Izinski at level 20 in Duel World
- Summon Plant-Type Monster(s) 5 time(s) in total
- Successfully perform 3 Synchro Summons
Lvl: 40 Yubel Farm - credit Jadehex
- Check out this video for a full successful farm with the deck
- Use Sangan to search for either Planet Pathfinder (To search for Fire King Island) and/or Yubel
- If Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare or Yubel - Terror Incarnate is in your opening hand, shuffle them back into the deck using My Name is Yubel
- Using the effect of Fire King Island or Fire King Avatar Yaksha, Destroy Yubel in your hand, using the card’s effects to search Fire King Avatar Yaksha and summon Yubel - Terror Incarnate from the deck
- If Yubel - Terror Incarnate is destroyed, summon Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare (however, this is rarely necessary)
- Once Terror Incarnate is out, keep drawing through your deck by using Sangan, Planet Pathfinder, and Fire King Island.
Note: Make sure to keep at least three Monsters (Ideally high Level Monsters) in your hand for Montage Dragon
- Special Summon Montage Dragon in Attack Position by discarding three (ideally high Level) monsters
- Normal Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal and use both Union Attack on it.
- Attack directly (or attack whatever Attack Position Monster on the field, Vassal will have more than enough Attack Points to push through 10k Damage through any Monster)
- Montage Dragon (and a Planet Pathfinder) can be replaced with The Calculator and either Photon Lead or Double Summon
- Sangan can be replaced with additional Planet Pathfinder or any suitable Draw card. I would reccomend Crystal Seer to help you dig for the pieces you need early or Vortex Trooper as it will draw you cards both before and after Yubel is on the Field.
- You can run this Deck Skill-less (I reccommend Restart or Draw Sense: High-Level if you do choose to run a generic Skill). If you do, you should drop Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare for Planet Pathfinder or some other Draw as it doesn’t serve much of a function without My Name is Yubel
Lvl 40: Fairy’s Smile Cloudian Farm - credit: Jadehex
- Summon any Cloudian Monster with either Spirit Barrier or The Sanctuary in the Sky to be “Practically Safe” from Akiza (Keep summoning Cloudians to eventually have 3 tributes for The Winged Dragon of Ra and building Fog Counters)
- Using Fairy’s Smile you keep gaining 1000 LP each time you Draw a Fairy during your Draw Phase.
- Save either Fragrance Storm or Cloudian - Cirrostratus effect for Akiza’s Queen Angel of Roses (You can also try and “snipe” it with Cloudian - Altus)
- TIP: If Cloudian - Altus is on the field Akiza will switch Twilight Rose Knight into Defense Position. If you need it to be in Attack Position to get 10k Damage, Destroy your own Altus by switching it to Defense Position. You can also destroy your other Cloudians to build your “Destroyed X Monsters” Assesment (Only if you can quickly replace it before last turn of course!).
- Tribute three Cloudians to Normal Summon The Winged Dragon of Ra and use its Effect to convert your Life Points into its Attack Points
- Attack Akiza’s weakest Attack Position monster with Ra
If you have a new farm deck or spot a mistake, tell us in the comments below!