Double the points, especially useful if you haven’t had much time to play.
Round 1 has ended and Team Dragons are victorious!
A new round has started, this time it’s either Team Joey with Beast-Warriors or Team Tristan with Warriors, who will prevail?! As before, for each monster of the same type as your team you summon, you get 300 bonus Duel Assessment points.
Bonus matches will now happen with extra treasure boxes!
- This is a team PvP event which plays out exactly like ranked duels (albeit with better and more frequent rewards) and contributes to your cumulative victories!
- This event takes place from October 9th to October 18th.
- You choose your team, which changes every 2 days from the event start. The options for the first two days are either Dragons (Team Seto Kaiba) or Spellcasters (Team Yami Yugi). The only difference between the two being you get a 300 point Duel Assessment bonus for each monster you summon of that type.
You unlock Espa Roba pretty easily at 40,000 points, these are his level-up reward cards:
These are the skills he can attain, you can view the full list for all characters on the Skills page:
Gold Treasure Box
The following cards can be obtained from this chest in addition to 1, 5, 10 or 20 gems:
Silver Treasure Box
The following cards can be obtained from this chest in addition to 1, 5, 10 or 20 gems, gold and coloured keys:
|4,000||30 R Jewel|
|8,000||Goblin of Greed|
|14,000||30 R Jewel|
|17,000||Heartless Drop Off|
|40,000||Espa Roba Unlock/1 UR Jewel|
|50,000||Risebell the Star Adjuster|
|60,000||50 R Jewel|
|75,000||Goblin Marauding Squad|
|80,000||2 SR Jewel|
|110,000||Cyber Energy Amplified|
|130,000||50 R Jewel|
|210,000||1 UR Jewel|
|290,000||50 R Jewel|
|310,000||50 R Jewel|
|330,000||50 R Jewel|
|350,000||50 R Jewel|
|370,000||50 R Jewel|
Top Player Council Thoughts
“Thoughts on 2nd Jinzo?”
Cool addition. Could see play in Monarchs. As well as possibly making Jinzo based decks meta relevant.
This card can be really good in a certain meta and in side decks. Really usefull to get 2 copies of this card.
This is obvious, but 2 side Jinzo will be a more consistent way of screwing Amazoness, especially Vampire making use since the deck can facilitate tributing summoning monsters.
“Thoughts on Psychic Ace?”
You can make interesting plays with this card, but do not see it becoming meta in any way .
“Thoughts on Risebell the Star Adjuster?”
Maybe future potential.
These are the game mats that can be obtained! The first and second are from summoning Jinzo 100 times and getting Espa Roba to level 12 respectively. The third is obtained by reaching 400,000 cumulative points and the last will likely be given when the event is over.
Mat Farm Deck
Here’s a pretty standard The Creator deck to summon Jinzo 100 times to get the game mat!
- Use Veil of Darkness to draw your combo faster and dump Jinzo in the graveyard.
- Once you have Jinzo and The Creator on the field, use The Unfriendly Amazon to remove it each turn.
- Discard Outstanding Dog Marron to re-summon Jinzo each turn.
- Use Graceful Tear to give Localized Tornado to your opponent (level 10 gate duelist) to prevent them decking out.
- The only core cards are The Creator and Jinzo. The majority of cards can be replaced:
- All the dark attribute monsters can be replaced.
- The Unfriendly Amazon → Infernal Dragon (you will need to duel a level 20 duelist instead since they set monsters).
- Outstanding Dog Marron → Sword of Deep-Seated.
- Veil of Darkness → Heart of the Underdog.
- Graceful Tear → Gift Exchange.
- Localized Tornado → Amazoness Trainee (you will need to duel a level 20 duelist instead since they set monsters).
Spot a mistake or just want to say something, post it in the comments below!
Thumbnail designed and created by SpoonCats