- This event is back again! It shares similarities with Battle City Showdown in the sense you navigate a board obtaining rewards and battling enemies!
- This event takes place from May 16th to May 26th.
- You’re able to purchase “EX Stamina Charge (Small)/(Large)” from the shop to gain 40/200 EX Stamina respectively, so you can keep on rolling those dice!
- You can obtain a Stamina Potion (Small) for dueling once in Ranked Duels.
- The amazing Booster Items can be purchased from the Card Trader EX because Konami knows you are running low on them.
In addition to Gems, Gold, Keys and Jewels, EX Jewels and Booster Items, the following cards can be drawn from the lottery! You can also obtain the cards from the Card Trader EX (he’s next to Duel School).
|1||300 Lottery Coins|
|2||200 Lottery Coins|
|4||1 Stamina Potion (Small)|
|6||5 Extra Card (Booster Item)|
|8||5 Extra Life (Booster Item)|
|9||200 Lottery Coins|
|11||1 Stamina Potion (Small)|
|13||200 Lottery Coins|
|14||50 R Jewel|
|16||1 Stamina Potion (Small)|
|18||Dark Master - Zorc|
|19||200 Lottery Coins|
|22||200 Lottery Coins|
|23||2 SR Jewels|
|25||Umbramirage the Elemental Lord|
|27||200 Lottery Coins|
|28||1 Stamina Potion (Large)|
|30||1 SR Jewel|
|32||200 Lottery Coins|
|33||50 R Jewels|
|35||Djinn Demolisher of Rituals|
|37||200 Lottery Coins|
|38||1 UR Jewel|
|42||200 Lottery Coins|
|43||2 SR Jewels|
|45||1 UR Jewel|
|47||200 Lottery Coins|
|48||1 UR Jewel|
|50||Tabletop RPG: Monster World Completed Achievement|
These are the decks you have to use to defeat boss monsters, you can set any deck active as soon you obtain it.
Spellcaster Deck/Lvl: 10
- A Deck built with Spellcaster-Type monsters. Cards such as “Rogue Doll” and “The Illusory Gentleman” have a higher ATK!
- This Deck also contains handy Spell Cards. If you face a monster with higher ATK, change your opponent’s monster to Defense Position using Block Attack, and then attack! In addition, you can gain Life Points with Blue Medicine even if you receive damage from your opponent.
Spellcaster Deck/Lvl: 20
- A Deck built with Spellcaster-Type monsters and Equip Spell Cards. This Deck also contains powerful Effect Monsters, so use their effects wisely!
- Book of Secret Arts and Wonder Wand are cards that can be equipped to Spellcaster-Type monsters to raise their ATK. While Legion the Fiend Jester is on the field, you can Tribute Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster in addition to your Normal Summon. If you have Trance the Magic Swordsman in your hand, you can Tribute Summon immediately!
Spellcaster Deck/Lvl: 30
- A Deck built with Spellcaster-Type monsters that have strong effects and Equip Spell Cards. Overwhelm your opponent with these monsters and the effect of Spell Cards to win a Duel!
- When you discard 1 monster from your hand, you can Tribute Summon The Tricky. Since Blizzard Princess can also be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 Spellcaster-Type monster, it goes well with The Tricky. Tribute to The Doomed is a powerful Spell Card that can destroy 1 monster by discarding 1 card from your hand. If you face a monster with high ATK, use this card to defeat it.
Dragon Deck/Lvl: 10
- A Deck built with Dragon-Type monsters. Cards such as Divine Dragon Ragnarok and Koumori Dragon have a high ATK!
- This Deck also contains handy Spell Cards. If you face a monster with a high ATK, change your opponent’s monster to Defense Position using “Block Attack” and then attack! Dragon’s Gunfire is a Spell Card that can be activated if you control a Dragon-Type monster. You can either inflict 800 damage to your opponent or destroy 1 monster with 800 or less DEF.
Dragon Deck/Lvl: 20
- A Deck built with Dragon-Type monsters and Trap/Equip Spell Cards that will raise your monsters’ ATK. This Deck also contains powerful Effect Monsters, so use their effects wisely!
- Raise the ATK of your Dragon-Type monsters using cards such as Dragon Treasure and Tyrant Wing! Totem Dragon can count as 2 Tributes when Tribute Summoning a Dragon-Type monster, so this will make easier for you to Tribute Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
Dragon Deck/Lvl: 30
- A Deck built with Dragon-Type monsters that have strong effects and Spell Cards. This Deck is built to Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon easier, so defeat your opponent’s monsters with its high ATK!
- You can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand when Kidmodo Dragon is sent to the Graveyard. When you have Kidmodo Dragon and Blue-Eyes White Dragon in your hand, send Kidmodo Dragon to your Graveyard with the effect of Vanguard of the Dragon. With this, you can Special Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
Warrior Deck/Lvl: 20
- A Deck built with Level 4 Warrior-Type monsters. Equip cards such as Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade and Fusion Sword Murasame Blade to your monsters to battle.
- Blade Knight has an effect to raise its ATK by 400 while you have 1 or fewer cards in your hand. Reduce the number of cards in your hand by using Equip Spell Cards such as Fusion Sword Murasame Blade in order to raise your monster’s ATK!
Warrior Deck/Lvl: 30
- A Deck built with powerful Warrior-Type monsters including D.D. Assailant and Noble Knight Drystan. Even if your “Noble Arms” card is destroyed, you can re-equip it to a “Noble Knight” card once per turn.
- If a “Noble Arms” Equip Spell Card is equipped to Noble Knight Drystan, you can destroy 1 face-up card. Since Noble Arms - Arfeudutyr has an effect to destroy a card that is Set on the opponent’s side of the field, using 2 of them will let you destroy 2 of opponent’s cards!
Sea Creature Deck/Lvl: 20
- A Deck built with WATER monsters including Fish, Sea Serpent, and Aqua-Type monsters. Monsters with high ATK such as 7 Colored Fish and Space Mambo are also included.
- This Deck also contains handy Spell Cards. If you face a monster with higher ATK, change your opponent’s monster to Defense Position using Block Attack and then attack! Spined Gillman is a monster that increases the ATK of Fish, Sea Serpent, and Aqua-Type monsters. Although Spined Gillman’s original ATK is 1300, its effect also applies to itself, so its ATK becomes 1700.
Sea Creature Deck/Lvl: 30
- A Deck that consists of many WATER monsters with high ATK and powerful effects including Abyss Soldier and Uminotaurus.
- Abyss Soldier can return 1 card on the field to the owner’s hand by discarding 1 WATER monster from your hand to the Graveyard. You can return any type of card including Monster, Spell, and Trap Cards, so use the opportunity to attack your opponent after clearing their field.
Dinosaur Deck/Lvl: 20
- A Deck built with Dinosaur-Type Normal Monsters. You may have a chance to Fusion Summon Bracchio-raidus using Crawling Dragon #2 and Two-Headed King Rex.
- Tyranno Infinity is a monster that increases its ATK depending on the number of your banished Dinosaur-Type monsters. If you banish Dinosaur-Type monsters in your Graveyard by activating Survival Instinct, its ATK will increase massively!
Dinosaur Deck/Lvl: 30
- An aggressive Dinosaur-Type Deck that contains Megalosmasher X, which has the highest ATK among other Level 4 or lower Dinosaur-Type monsters. This Deck is well-balanced, since it also contains Spell/Trap Cards that will interfere with your opponents or destroy your opponent’s monsters.
- When Hydrogeddon destroys your opponent’s monster and sends it to the Graveyard, it will let you Special Summon Hydrogeddon from your Deck. If you successfully destroyed your opponent’s monster with the Special Summoned Hydrogeddon, you can Special Summon the third Hydrogeddon!
Fairy Deck/Lvl: 20
- This Deck will let you use Equip Spell Cards such as Silver Bow and Arrow and Cestus of Dagla with your Fairy-Type monsters. Guardian Angel Joan and Cestus of Dagla have the ability to restore your Life Points so you can fight back against your opponent.
- If you have a Level 1 Fairy-Type monster on your side of the field, the Spell Card Court of Justice will let you Special Summon a Fairy-Type monster from your hand. Activate this card after Summoning a Level 1 Fairy-Type monster, Freya, Spirit of Victory, in order to Special Summon powerful monsters such as Guardian Angel Joan!
Fairy Deck/Lvl: 30
- A Deck built with Fairy-Type monsters and Counter Trap Cards that let you interfere with your opponent. Use the effect of Harvest Angel of Wisdom to reuse them by returning the Counter Trap Cards in your Graveyard to your hand.
- Divine Punishment is a Counter Trap Card that can go against Monster, Spell, and Trap Cards. However, this card can only be activated when The Sanctuary in the Sky is on the field, so make sure to add it to your hand with the effect of Zeradias, Herald of Heaven.
Magnet Warrior Deck/Lvl: 20
- A Deck built with Rock-Type Normal Monsters such as “Magnet Warrior” monsters. A powerful monster, Valkyrion the Magna Warrior, can be Special Summoned not only by its effect but also by Delta The Magnet Warrior’s effect!
- This Deck also contains handy Spell Cards. If you face a monster with a high ATK, change your opponent’s monster to Defense Position using Block Attack and then attack! Spiritual Earth Art - Kurogane is a Trap Card that lets you Special Summon a Level 4 or lower EARTH monster by Tributing an EARTH monster. However, you cannot Summon the same monster as the one you have just Tributed. Activate the effect by Tributing a monster that has already attacked in the Battle Phase to get an additional attack from the monster that you have just Special Summoned.
Silent Deck/Lvl: 30
- This Deck lets you battle with 2 types of monsters, “Silent Magician” and “Silent Swordsman.” They are resistant to your opponent’s Spell Cards.
- Level Up! is a Spell Card that can Special Summon a “LV” monster. Use this card to Special Summon powerful monsters including Silent Magician LV8 and Silent Swordsman LV5.
Harpie Deck/Lvl: 20
- A Deck built with Winged Beast-Type monsters such as “Harpie” cards. Equip Cards such as Cyber Shield and Follow Wind to your monsters when battling.
- Harpie Lady 1 raises the ATK of all WIND monsters by 300. Since this Deck only contains WIND monsters, you can raise all of your monsters’ ATK. Mirror Wall is a powerful Trap Card that can halve the ATK of your opponent’s monsters that have attacked you.
Amazoness Deck/Lvl: 30
- A Deck built with Warrior-Type Effect Monsters such as “Amazoness” cards. Although all Spell/Trap Cards are exclusive to “Amazoness” monsters, many of them have powerful effects.
- When Amazoness Princess is Summoned, this card lets you add an “Amazoness” Spell/Trap Card to your hand. In addition, when attacking, you can also Special Summon an “Amazoness” monster by discarding 1 card in your hand. Amazoness Onslaught is a powerful Trap Card that has 3 effects. If you’re stuck while dueling, keep in mind that adding Amazoness Princess to your hand will give you an advantage.
Gem-Knight Deck/Lvl: 30
- A Deck that utilizes “Gem-Knight” Fusion Monsters. Gem-Knight Fusion can be added to your hand from the Graveyard by banishing 1 “Gem-Knight” monster from your Graveyard, allowing you to perform multiple Fusion Summons in a turn.
- Gem-Knight Lady Brilliant Diamond lets you Special Summon a “Gem-Knight” monster you control to your Graveyard. It has high ATK as well, so Fusion Summon it as soon as you have a chance. When Gem-Knight Lazuli is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can add 1 Normal Monster from your Graveyard to your hand. Use it as a Fusion Material, so you don’t lose card advantage when Fusion Summoning.
Batteryman Deck/Lvl: 30
- A Deck built with Thunder-Type monster with a focus on “Batteryman”. Send “Batteryman” to the Graveyard to Special Summon Batteryman Industrial Strength and activate its effect!
- Batteryman Industrial Strength can be Special Summoned by banishing 2 “Batteryman” monsters from you Graveyard. in addition, you can destroy 1 monster and 1 Spell/Trap Card that your opponent controls by banishing a Thunder-Type monster from your Graveyard. When Batteryman Solar is Summoned, you can send a Thunder-Type monster from your Deck to your Graveyard. Send ‘Batteryman’ monsters to the Graveyard with this effect in order to Special Summon Batteryman Industrial Strength.
Bujin Deck/Lvl: 40
- A Deck that uses “Bujingi” monsters whose effects activate in your hand and Graveyard. Use the effect of Bujin Yamato to add “Bujingi” monsters to your hand as well as send them to the Graveyard.
- When a “Bujin” monster you control conducts battle, discard Bujingi Crane from your hand to double its original ATK. Use it when your opponent attacks your “Bujin” monster to destroy the attacking monster. If you control a “Bujin” monster, you can banish Bujingi Centipede from your Graveyard to Destroy a Spell/Trap Card. Send Bujingi Centipede to the Graveyard with the effect of Bujin Yamato.
Lightsworn Deck/Lvl: 40
- A LIGHT monster Deck including many “Lightsworn” monsters. The effect of Realm of Light will increase your “Lightsworn” monsters’ ATK as well as protect them from destruction.
- When Celestia, Lightsworn Angel is Tribute Summoned by tributing a “Lightsworn” monster, you can destroy 2 cards your opponent controls. Glorious Illusion can Special Summon “Lightsworn” monsters from your Graveyard, so use it to Tribute Summon Celestia, Lightsworn Angel in one turn!
Darklord Deck/Lvl: 40
- A Deck using DARK Fairy-Type “Darklord” monsters. Darklord Ixchel and Darklord Nasten can use the effects of “Darklord” Spell/Trap Cards in the Graveyard, even during your opponent’s turn!
- When Darklord Ukoback is Summoned, you can send 1 “Darklord” card from your Deck to your Graveyard. Send a “Darklord” monster to the Graveyard to Special Summon it with Darklord Contact! The Sanctified Darklord lets you negate the effect of 1 monster on the field by sending a “Darklord” monster from your hand or field to the Graveyard. Copy its effect with a “Darklord” monster to negate the effect of you opponent’s monster at any time!
Steelswarm Deck/Lvl: 40
- A Deck built around Fiend-Type “Steelswarm” monsters. Tribute Summon “Steelswarm” monsters to use their powerful effects!
- When Steelswarm Girastag is Tribute Summoned by Tributing a “Steelswarm” monster, you can send 1 card on your opponent’s side of the field to the Graveyard to gain 1000 Life Points. Use this effect to get rid of monsters that are difficult to destroy by battle!
Ritual Nephthys Deck/Lvl: 40
- A Deck built around “Nephthys” monsters, who return from the Graveyard after being destroyed. Special Summon this Deck’s ace monster Cerulean Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys to overpower your opponent!
- Cerulean Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys lets you destroy any number of “Nephthys” monsters in your hand and on your field, and destroy the same amount of monsters controlled by your opponent! When Disciple of Nephthys is destroyed by a card effect, you can add 1 “Nephthys” Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. Destroy it with Fire King Island to search for Rebirth of Nephthys on your next turn!
Red-Eyes Deck/Lvl: 40
- A Deck based around Fusion Summoning “Red-Eyes” monsters. If you use Red-Eyes Fusion, you can use monsters in your Deck as Fusion Material to Fusion Summon Red-Eyes Slash Dragon!
- Red-Eyes Slash Dragon can equip a Warrior-Type monster from the Graveyard to itself when attacking. In addition, when your opponent activates an effect that targets a card you control, you can send the equipped Warrior-Type monster to the Graveyard to negate it! Black Metal Dragon is a monster that can be equippedto a “Red-Eyes” monster from your field or hand. Also, when it is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can add 1 “Red-Eyes” card from your Deck to your hand!
If you spot a mistake or just want to say something post it in the comments below!