- Duke Devlin is now unlockable! Complete the first Dice Challenge to unlock him!
- After dueling Duke Devlin, you will roll some amount of Dice (affected by multipliers)
- Dice will give various rewards ranging from Gold, EX Jewels, to Stars (Which unlock a panel and more rewards)
- Receive 9 Stars to unlock Duke Devlin
- The Reccomended way to unlock Duke ASAP is to duel Level 10 with the x3 Multiplier.
- Duke Devlin is here, unlock him to gain access to Orgoth the Relentless!
- This event takes place from March 25th to April 5th.
- Duel against Legendary/Standard Duelists and in Ranked Duels to collect “Dice” which you use to duel Duke at the gate.
- Unlock Duke Devlin on March 28th by completing Challenge #3
- You can get 60 Dice from playing 3 Ranked Duels every day.
we’re currently looking for more lists so stay tuned!
Duke Devlin Lvl 40: Lunalight Farm
- Summon Lunalight Sabre Dancer as quickly as possible, use your Lunalight effects in order to get enough Monsters to be able to summon Sabre Dancer.
- Get as many Lunalights into the Graveyard as possible, you want Sabre Dancer to be above 4300 ATK (This is the strongest Orgoth the Relentless can get with its own effect)
- If Orgoth the Relentless or Dicelops is in DEF Mode, Destroy it ASAP
- Cycle through your deck with your Lunalight cards as quickly as possible
- Set Secret Pass to the Treasures and Union Attack to avoid random sniping from Dicelops
- Summon a second Sabre Dancer before your Last Turn (You can also Summon a third by using one of your first two as material, letting you use Sabre Dancer’s effect in GY)
- Use your Lunalight Purple Butterfly and Lunalight Sabre Dancer effects to boost your Lunalight’s ATK.
- Normal Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal and use Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures on it.
- Enter Battle Phase, Attack Duke Directly for Victory!
Duke Devlin Lvl 40: Magician Girl Turbo
- Can be run Skill-less. Skills that can be run include LP Boost Alpha (to avoid Orgoth the Relentless OTKs) and Spell Counter Boost
- Your ideal opening is to either summon Berry Magician Girl (searching Chocolate) or Chocolate Magician Girl (Discarding Berry to Draw a card), otherwise you want to attempt to stall with either Apple Magician Girl or Lemon Magician Girl
- Your Goal is to get 2 Chocolate Magician Girl on the field (by using the effects of Berry, Chocolate, and/or Apple) in order to draw through your deck with their effects.
- When applicable, use the redirection effects of your Magician Girls to protect the Chocolate Magician Girls, otherwise draw through your Deck as much as possible with Wonder Wand and Arcane Barrier (Make sure you pass each turn with either 2 Chocolate Magician Girl or 1 Chocolate with a Berry in Graveyard and another Chocolate in Deck if possible)
- Note that the final Turn doesn’t necessarily need to occur when you’re out of cards, if you have the means to Xyz Summon a Rank 4 and Quintet Magician with over 10k ATK, that can make up for any Duel Assesment you would be missing (your mileage may vary, of course).
- If necessary, Xyz Summon Number 70: Malevolent Sin to banish Orgoth in Relentless (If it can’t be destroyed by card effects this turn), otherwise summon Zubaba General (As it’s a guaranteed Prismatic, netting you bonus Duel Assessment)
- Activate Magicalized Fusion to Fusion Summon Quintet Magician with 5 differently-named Spellcasters and use its effect to wipe the Field.
- Activate both Concentrating Current on Quintet
- Enter Battle Phase and Attack Directly for Victory
If you have a unique farm deck, spot a mistake or just want to say something post it in the comments below!