- You can now unlock Duke Devlin, do so by completing Episode #2
- Dice Challenges Unocked! Acquire the new Skill Summoning Crest by completing them!
- Duke Devlin is here, unlock him to gain access to Orgoth the Relentless!
- This event takes place from July 19th to July 28th.
- Duel against Legendary/Standard Duelists and in Ranked Duels to collect “Dice” which you use to duel Duke at the gate.
- Unlock Duke Devlin on July 21st by completing Challenge #3
- You can get 60 Dice from playing 3 Ranked Duels every day.
we’re currently looking for more lists so stay tuned!
Duke Devlin Lvl 40: Samurai Destroyer Farm
- Activate Labyrinth Builder to Summon Labyrinth Wall, then immediately summon a Level 2 Tuner to go into Samurai Destroyer
- Duke will not attack Samurai Destroyer, so Turbo Through your Deck with your draw cards
- Attack any set cards with Samurai Destroyer just to avoid Orgoth cheese scenarios as much as possible.
- If he summons Orgoth the Relentless somehow, attack over it, even if you’ll inflict battle damage (the deck both Synchro and Xyz Summons so it usually can still make up for it)
- If he destroys Samurai Destroyer with Snipe Hunter simply resummon it in ATK Mode.
- Make sure you have a set Jar of Greed or Legacy of Yata-Garasu and both a Plaguespreader Zombie and some other Tuner in your GY before Last Turn.
- Use Plaguespreader Zombie’s GY effect, placing a card on Top of your Deck to Special Summon it.
- Summon Weeping Idol by Banishing an extra Tuner from your GY
- Xyz Summon Number 45: Crumble Logos the Prophet of Demolition in ATK Position with Plaguespreader and Weeping Idol
- Use your set Jar of Greed or Legacy of Yata-Garasu to draw the card placed on top with Plaguespreader (This isn’t entirely necessary, just dependent on your Duel Assessment)
- Normal Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal and use Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures on it.
- Enter Battle Phase, Attack Duke Directly for Victory!
Duke Devlin Lvl 40: Red Nova Farm
- Use Demon’s Resonance to search out your Crimson Resonator + Wandering King Wildwind + Tuner combination.
- Synchro Summon Red Nova Dragon ASAP, by going into Red Rising Dragon, reviving Crimson Resonator which in turn summons Red Resonator, Synchro Summoning into Red Dragon Archfiend, and then Normal Summoning another Tuner.
- Duke cannot destroy Red Nova Dragon with Snipe Hunter, and is generally going to set all of his monsters with it on the field.
- Attack any DEF position cards just to avoid Orgoth the Relentless cheese scenarios as much as possible.
- Thin your deck with Resonator Call, Wandering King Wildwind and your draw cards
Duke Devlin Lvl 40: Magician Girl Turbo
- Can be run Skill-less. Skills that can be run include LP Boost Alpha (to avoid Orgoth the Relentless OTKs) and Spell Counter Boost
- Your ideal opening is to either summon Berry Magician Girl (searching Chocolate) or Chocolate Magician Girl (Discarding Berry to Draw a card), otherwise you want to attempt to stall with either Apple Magician Girl or Lemon Magician Girl
- Your Goal is to get 2 Chocolate Magician Girl on the field (by using the effects of Berry, Chocolate, and/or Apple) in order to draw through your deck with their effects.
- When applicable, use the redirection effects of your Magician Girls to protect the Chocolate Magician Girls, otherwise draw through your Deck as much as possible with Wonder Wand and Arcane Barrier (Make sure you pass each turn with either 2 Chocolate Magician Girl or 1 Chocolate with a Berry in Graveyard and another Chocolate in Deck if possible)
- Note that the final Turn doesn’t necessarily need to occur when you’re out of cards, if you have the means to Xyz Summon a Rank 4 and Quintet Magician with over 10k ATK, that can make up for any Duel Assesment you would be missing (your mileage may vary, of course).
- If necessary, Xyz Summon Number 70: Malevolent Sin to banish Orgoth the Relentless (If it can’t be destroyed by card effects this turn), otherwise summon Zubaba General (As it’s a guaranteed Prismatic, netting you bonus Duel Assessment)
- Activate Magicalized Fusion to Fusion Summon Quintet Magician with 5 differently-named Spellcasters and use its effect to wipe the Field.
- Activate both Concentrating Current on Quintet
- Enter Battle Phase and Attack Directly for Victory
Duke Devlin Lvl 40: Lunalight Farm
- Summon Lunalight Sabre Dancer as quickly as possible, use your Lunalight effects in order to get enough Monsters to be able to summon Sabre Dancer.
- Get as many Lunalights into the Graveyard as possible, you want Sabre Dancer to be above 4300 ATK (This is the strongest Orgoth the Relentless can get with its own effect)
- If Orgoth the Relentless or Dicelops is in DEF Mode, Destroy it ASAP
- Cycle through your deck with your Lunalight cards as quickly as possible
- Set Shooting Star Bow - Ceal and Union Attack to avoid random sniping from Dicelops
- Summon a second Sabre Dancer before your Last Turn (You can also Summon a third by using one of your first two as material, letting you use Sabre Dancer’s effect in GY)
If you have a unique farm deck, spot a mistake or just want to say something post it in the comments below!