- Divine Trials were added!
- Accumulate Divine Offerings by completing Duel Missions against Legendary Duelist or on the event board.
- On the Support Items you can use Divine Offerings to challenge Yami Yugi and his Dragon Slaying Magician deck.
- Completing a Divine Trial will grant you a reward!
- First Round - Battle City Showdown! Sleeves.
- Second Round - 3 Extra Life Boosters.
- Third Round - New Skill A Card Entrusted.
- Fourth Round - 50 Gems.
- Fifth Round - Battle City Showdown! Mat.
- Sixth Round - 3 Results Boosters.
- Seventh Round - Divine Trial Event Achievement.
- Eigth Round - 50 Gems.
- Ninth Round and Beyond - 150 Millenium Coins.
Yami Yugi's Dragon Slaying Magician Deck
Treasure Rooms arrived, land on one to receive a lot of Millenium Coins and get that sweet rewards from the lottery. Use the Dices in Support Items to make sure you enter the Treasure Room.
- This event takes place from March 8th - March 15th.
- Obtain Dice Fragments by Dueling in Duel World or Ranked Duels!
- Roll the Dice to advance through the game board ("Zones"). Each Zone has a Legendary Duelist from Battle City to Duel.
- Collect Millenium Coins to spend them at the lottery to obtain gold, gems ans cards!
- Obtain Dice Fragments once per day when you enter the map.
- You cannot obtain Dice Fragments from Vagrants.
|First Round Qualifiers||20 Gems|
|Second Round Qualifiers||Harpie's Feather Rest|
|Semi Final||3 Extra Card Boosters|
|First Round Qualifiers||30 Gems|
|Second Round Qualifiers||3 EXP Boosters|
|Semi Final||10000 Coins|
|First Round Qualifiers||50 Gems|
|Second Round Qualifiers||10000 Coins|
|Semi Final||50 Gems|
|Final||Charging Gaia the fierce Knight|
|First Round Qualifiers||50 R Jewels|
|Second Round Qualifiers||50 Gems|
|Semi Final||20000 Coins|
|Final||Exchange of the Spirit|
Duelist Chronicles (Battle City Showdown) Completed! Achievement.
An incredible amount of 100 R Jewels for each round!
The following cards and items can be drawn by the event only Lottery:
- 1 UR Jewel
- 1 SR Jewel
- 5 R Jewels
- 10 Gems
- 5 Gems
- 1 Gem
- 3000 Coins
- 2000 Coins
- 1000 Coins
- 600 Coins
- 300 Coins
- 10 White Gate Keys
- 5 White Gate Keys
- 10 Black Gate Keys
- 5 Black Gate Keys
- 10 Blue Gate Keys
- 5 Blue Gate Keys
- 10 Red Gate Keys
- 5 Red Gate Keys
- 10 Yellow Gate Keys
- 5 Yellow Gate Keys
- 10 Green Gate Keys
- 5 Green Gate Keys
What are your thoughts on the new cards? Should we expect Marik Ishtar coming to Duel Links or is that just a dream? Tell us in the comments below!