- Duel Awards
- Event Information
- Drop Rewards
- Event Missions
- Top Player Council Thoughts
- Farm Deck
- Superb Téa Lvl: 40 Decklist
Duel Awards - Eternal Fame Awaits!
The “Duel Awards” are a mini competition during events. There are three categories; the winners have their names posted here - immortalized forever on Duel Links Meta!
Best Drop - VoRLiN
“Been trying to get my last Divine Punishment forever… then this happens!”
Most UR and SR Cards - thiefofhearts
Most Prismatic Drops
The event has been extended from 28th March and will now conclude 30th March. If you still need a playset - farm, farm, farm!
- Téa Gardner has arrived - get your Fairy cards to strengthen your Counter Fairy Decks!
- This event lasts from March 22nd to March 30th.
- Dueling against Legendary/Standard Duelists as well as the Vagabond in Duel World will increase the chance of Superb Téa appearing.
- Superb Téa will only appear in Duel World (DM) - not in GX!
- Superb Téa does not appear at the gate and the chance of her appearing is not affected by dueling at the gate.
|Win 1 Duel against Superb Téa in Duel World||Guiding Light|
|Win 3 Duels against Superb Téa in Duel World||Harvest Angel of Wisdom|
|Win 7 Duels against Superb Téa in Duel World||Zeradias, Herald of Heaven|
|Play 15 Duels against Superb Téa in Duel World||Meltiel, Sage of the Sky|
|Win 3 Duels against Superb Téa using Yami Yugi||Icon: “Téa’s Specialty Burger”|
Top Player Council Thoughts
Meltiel, Sage of the Sky (UR): The core monster of Counter Fairies. Counter Traps are a tricky thing to slide into a deck in general because they can’t always deal with established threats (like a REZ, for example). Meltiel gives you extra ways to deal with things that don’t get directly destroyed by your Counter Traps. This is incredibly important because it gives you a way to mitigate the effects of going second. The LP gain is also not insignificant, giving you more fuel for Seven Tools of the Bandit and Solemn Scolding.
Divine Punishment (SR): Negates a ton of stuff while the Field Spell (The Sanctuary in the Sky) is up. A very versatile negation card with no discard cost. Divine Punishment notably cannot stop already face-up backrow (Sea Stealth Attack, Beast Rising, Call of the Archfiend) nor can it stop normal summons (like Solemn Scolding can).
Harvest Angel of Wisdom (SR): Could see use in more defensive Counter Fairy decks that run less Counter Traps and take advantage of Harvest’s recycling effect.
Zeradias, Herald of Heaven (SR): Elemental HERO Captain Gold for Counter Fairies. Searches the Field Spell (The Sanctuary in the Sky), adding consistency, and extra copies work as big beaters.
Radiant Jeral (SR): Decent wall and boosts your LP if discarded for a Counter Trap cost with Sanctuary on the field, but pretty terrible relative to the other cards.
Photon Booster (R): The first thing that comes to mind is the Ra’s Disciple OTK deck, although there will likely be other uses.
Older cards that work well with these include Bountiful Artemis and Cards from the Sky. Also note that The Sanctuary in the Sky is an R Ticket reward from Ranked Duels, so that may be a worthwhile use for your R Tickets this season!
Level 40 Farm - created by Jadehex (100% Winrate!)
- Summon Gate Guardian
- If Meltiel, Sage of the Sky is face-up on the field don’t activate any cards until you destroy it
- Use your draw cards to finish the Duel quicker
- Activate Spiritualism returning her Field Spell (The Sanctuary in the Sky) to her hand
- Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal and special summon Caligo Claw Crow
- Target Vassal with your three Union Attack (she may negate one with Magic Jammer but it doesn’t matter) and Secret Pass to the Treasures
- Enter Battle Phase and swing for victory!
- Thunder Dragon, Shard of Greed, Legacy of Yata-Garasu, Good Goblin Housekeeping and Jar of Greed can be replaced by other draw cards (filter by “Drawing” in the Card Editor)
- Caligo Claw Crow can be replaced for Blustering Winds (use it on Gate Guardian)
- Replace Spiritualism and one Draw card with either Fire Formation - Gyokkou or Hey, Trunade!, use them to clear the backrow (it doesn’t matter if they’re negated as they’re 1 for 1)
- If you follow the method above it’s risk free - 100% winrate!