- Event Information
- Event Strategy
- Event Missions
- Farm Decks
- Tristan Taylor Lvl: 60 Decklist
Due to several questions from people that are unable to build a Mokey Mokey deck, we have milled Tristan Taylor several times to see what his deck looks like. Jadehex, our Farm Expert, has posted an advanced farm deck for people that have not invested in Abyss Encounters!
- Tristan Taylor has arrived!
- This event lasts from March 31st to April 2nd.
- Click through the Spawn dialogue.
- Tristan Taylor will now appear as a Legendary Duelist in Duel World (DM).
- You need 3 Mokey Mokey and a Polymerization in your Deck, as well as a Mokey Mokey King in your Extra Deck.
- Order food on Panda Express and start your first Duel against Tristan Taylor. This one should be very easy with one of the farm decks below. If you summon Mokey Mokey King the duel automatically ends!
- Several more Tristan Taylors will now spawn in the Duel World (DM).
- Use Shine Palace in the next Duels against Tristan Taylor to power up Mokey Mokey King immediately (this is very important).
- Engage all other Tristan Taylors and win the duels, so you can get the Game Mat and Card Sleeves for this event.
- The 6th Tristan Taylor will finally drop Obelisk the Tormentor!
- From then on you can attempt (good luck!) to farm him.
Once you’re done you’ll have to wait for April 1st 2019 to get another copy of Obelisk the Tormentor.
|Win 1 Duel against Tristan Taylor in Duel World (DM)||Card Sleeves|
|Win 5 Duels against Tristan Taylor in Duel World (DM)||Game Mat|
Level 60 Farm - created by Justin Joestar
Level 60 Farm F2P - created by Jadehex
- Strategy should be obvious!
- Deck is entirely F2P!
- Yes, every card is necessary there are 0 replacements!
- 8,600 Base Duel Assessment with DIVINE Bonus (Replace Mudora with Obelisk the Tormentor once you get him!)
Tristan Taylor Lvl: 60 Decklist
Thanks to Justin Joestar for the awesome strategy!
If it’s not already clear this is in fact an April Fools’ event!