- Defeat Hassleberry and his ever increasing Life Point total!
- Hassleberry’s Rampage skill will make you lose the Duel at the end of your 5th turn.
- The first duel vs Ultimate Tyrannos Hassleberry is free, but if you lose you can challenge him again for 20 Dinosaur Fossils.
- Each time you defeat Ultimate Tyranno Hassleberry he will return after obtaining a set amount of Event Points with 1000 more Life Points, up to a maximum of 18,000.
- This is the ONLY way to obtain a third copy of Evolsaur Diplo.
- Defeating Ultimate Tyranno Hassleberry automatically gives you 8000 Duel Assesment bonus, so aim to end the Duel as fast as possible, something like Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem or Koa’ki Meiru
- Tyranno Hassleberry is here, Unlock him to obtain Ultimate Tyranno
- Obtain Evolsaur Diplo and One With the Dinos, a new Skill for Hassleberry!
- This event takes place from June 10th to June 18th.
- Unlock Tyranno at 370,000 points!
- Unlock One with the Dinos at 2,800,000 points
- Duel against Legendary/Standard Duelists and in Ranked Duels to collect “Dinosaur Fossil” which you use to duel Tyranno at the gate.
- You can get 60 Dinosaur Fossil from playing 3 Ranked Duels every day.
Lvl 40: Yubel Farm
- Use Fire King Avatar Yaksha or Fire King Island to destroy Yubel and summon Yubel - Terror Incarnate
- Use My Name is Yubel to make sure Yubel is in your hand.
- Save three high level monsters and a Fire King Island in your Final Hand (make sure an Island is also on the field)
- Summon Montage Dragon with 10,000 or more ATK by discarding your high level Yubel Monsters
- Use Shien’s Spy on your Montage Dragon to give it to Hassleberry.
- Set Fire King Island over your field destroying your Terror Incarnate and summoning Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare
- Attack your Montage Dragon with Ultimate Nightmare, dealing 10,000 effect damage.
Lvl 40: Skill-less Yubel Farm - credit Jadehex
- Check out this video for a full successful farm with the deck
- Generic Skills you can run are Draw Sense: High-Level or Restart
- Use Sangan to search for either Planet Pathfinder (To search for Fire King Island) and/or Yubel
- Using the effect of Fire King Island or Fire King Avatar Yaksha, Destroy Yubel in your hand, using the card’s effects to search Fire King Avatar Yaksha and summon Yubel - Terror Incarnate from the deck
- If Yubel - Terror Incarnate is destroyed, summon Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare (however, this is rarely necessary)
- Once Terror Incarnate is out, keep drawing through your deck by using Sangan, Planet Pathfinder, and Fire King Island.
Note: Make sure to keep at least three Monsters (Ideally high Level Monsters) in your hand for Montage Dragon. You also want to keep a Fire King Island in your hand just in case Hassleberry summons a Token to your side of the field on the last turn. There’s no fear setting cards like Union Attack or Secret Pass to the Treasures
- If You have a Juraegg Token on Your Field, set an extra Fire King Island over your face-up one to clear your monsters before summoning Montage Dragon
- Special Summon Montage Dragon in Attack Position by discarding three (ideally high Level) monsters
- Normal Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal and use both Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures on it.
- Attack Directly with Vassal (If Hassleberry Summons anything with his Traps, continue to Attack Directly)
- Montage Dragon (and a Planet Pathfinder) can be replaced with The Calculator and either Photon Lead or Double Summon
- Sangan can be replaced with additional Planet Pathfinder or any suitable Draw card. I would reccomend Crystal Seer to help you dig for the pieces you need early or Vortex Trooper as it will draw you cards both before and after Yubel is on the Field.
Thumbnail designed and created by Jonesy9027
If you have a unique farm deck, spot a mistake or just want to say something post it in the comments below!