- This event will take place from July 20th to July 27th.
- Special Duels are like Ranked Duels but with special rules or conditions. This time the special rule is your Deck can have no more than 1 card of the same name.
- This is otherwise known as Highlander format (there can be only one)!
- Special Duels have their unique ladder and it doesn’t matter where you are in Ranked Duels, you will start at Rookie Rank 1 in Special Duels.
- Wins in Special Duels will count towards Ranked Duels Cumulative Rewards!
The Following Skills will be Banned from use in Special Duels:
Duel and Win to rank up the ladder and receive rewards such as gems, gold and jewels!
|Rookie Rank 2||20 Gems|
|Rookie Rank 3||3 Results Boosters|
|Bronze Rank 1||30 Gems|
|Bronze Rank 2||10000 Gold|
|Bronze Rank 3||50 R Jewels|
|Bronze Rank 4||5 Skill Chips|
|Bronze Rank 5||3 EXP Boosters|
|Silver Rank 1||50 Gems|
|Silver Rank 2||100 R Jewels|
|Silver Rank 3||5 Skill Chips|
|Silver Rank 4||1 SR Ticket|
|Silver Rank 5||2 SR Jewels|
|Gold Rank 1||50 Gems|
|Gold Rank 2||10 Skill Chips|
|Gold Rank 3||1 UR Ticket|
|Gold Rank 4||50 Gems|
|Gold Rank 5||1 UR Jewel|
|King of Games||Title|
What are your thoughts on the Special Duels event? Do you think it is worth the time to play the event? Tell us in the comments below!