- Event Information
- Drop Rewards
- Level-Up Rewards
- Cumulative Rewards
- Top Player Council Thoughts
- Farm Decks
- Syrus Truesdale Lvl 40 Decklist
- Syrus Truesdale Lvl 30 Decklist
- Syrus Truesdale has returned. Get those Vehicroid cards, unlock him as a Character and obtain his exclusive new Skill: Fusion Reserves - Roids at 6800 Cumulative Points!
- This event takes place from Jul 6th to Jul 13th.
- Dueling against Legendary/Standard Duelists and the Vagabond in any Duel World will increase the chance of Syrus Truesdale appearing an this time dueling in Ranked Duels (excluding surrenders) will also increase that chance!
- Syrus Truesdale will only appear in Duel World (GX) - not in DM!
- He will not appear at the Gate and the chance of him appearing is not affected by Dueling at the Gate.
- Each time a player on your Friends List fills up a Duel meter, you will obtain 1 Friend Point.
|4||Check Out My Ride!|
|13||Draw Sense: EARTH|
|20||Check Out My Fusion!|
|3200||Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill|
|6800||Fusion Reserves - Roids|
From here on, Gold is earned as a Reward every 1000 points.
Top Player Council Thoughts
Thoughts on the new skill, Fusion Reserves - Roids?
Another specific skill worse than Destiny Draw, move along.
look at god says:
They cool, but not competitive
Very limited search pool: UFOroid, Rescueroid, Ambulanceroid, Gyroid, Steamroid, Drillroid, and Submarineroid. The 1800 LP loss is slightly easier to achieve than Destiny Draw’s trigger, but this still seems like a much worse Destiny Draw.
Thoughts on Armoroid (SR)?
Very powerful effect, but difficult summoning condition. Definitely the best monster the deck has.
look at god says:
Cool effect, difficult summoning condition
If you’re running an Armoroid deck, you probably have a ton of protection cards to keep your bad roid monsters alive for the tribute summon. Those all disappear when Armoroid comes out, and then Armoroid loses to a Beatdown Dyna. Very bad card.
Thoughts on Jetroid (SR)?
combos with Wall of Disruption + Widespread Ruin. Monsters aren’t safer than setting backrow in this format so pretty useless.
look at god says:
Not enough good attack deceleration cards
Really interesting effect and bluffs traps even when you don’t have any. Having to be targeted for an attack first reduces the versatility significantly, but still a cool card. Doesn’t really have a place in a good deck though, so it’s unlikely to see any play competitively.
Lv 40 Ra Farm - credit Freeska
Any variation of the “Ra Deck” may work but perhaps not as effectively. For example, Kiseitai + Massivemorph, Golden Ladybug etc.
- Get both Spirit Barrier and Astral Barrier on the field as soon as possible.
- Summon Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird and White Magician Pikeru to gain life points.
- Dodge Syrus’ attacks with your “Barrier” combo.
- Tip: To save time, quickly tap/un-tap “Auto Duel” during Syrus’ Battle Phase so you don’t have to activate Astral Barrier on each attack declaration.
Make sure you have three Monsters on the field before the last turn.
- Tribute summon The Winged Dragon of Ra using your three Monsters.
- Activate Ra’s effect when prompted to pay your life points to increase its attack and to obtain the “LP on Brink” bonus.
- Enter Battle Phase, activate Anti-Magic Arrows and attack the Attack postion Monster with the lowest ATK!
- Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird and White Magician Pikeru can be replaced by Cure Mermaid.
- Magic Planter can be replaced with any generic card that lets you draw.
- A good option instead of Crystal Seer or Skelengel is Defense Draw, which is not prone to Syrus’ Shield Crush.
- Not getting the “Barrier” combo out quick enough is deadly.
- If you’re not careful with how you use your draw power, you won’t have 3 monsters on the field by the last turn and won’t be able to Tribute Summon The Winged Dragon of Ra.
Lv 30 Blue-Eyes Farm
- Activate Restart if you don’t have a way to Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon or search for it.
- Only attack Defense position Monsters so you don’t lose the “Effect Only Damage” bonus.
- Thin your Deck with Blue Dragon Summoner and Crystal Seer + Wonder Wand.
You should have two Blue-Eyes White Dragon on the field.
- Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal.
- Target Vassal with two Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures.
- Enter Battle Phase, activate Anti-Magic Arrows and attack directly for victory!
- Crystal Seer can be replaced by other draw cards (filter by “Drawing” in the Card Editor), for example, Dark Mimic LV1, Dark Mimic LV3, Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive, Jar of Greed, Shard of Greed, Legacy of Yata-Garasu etc.
Syrus Truesdale Lvl 40 Decklist
Syrus Truesdale Lvl 30 Decklist
If you have a unique farm Deck, spot a mistake or just want to say something post it in the comments below!