- Antinomy is Now Unlockable!
- Unlock Antinomy by Defeating Challenge #3 (Defeat Antinomy Lv.30 in Duel World (5Ds))
- Antinomy is here, unlock him to gain access to T.G. Halberd Cannon!
- This event takes place from February 25th to March 8th.
- Duel against Legendary/Standard Duelists and in Ranked Duels to collect “Tools” which you use to duel Antinomy at the gate.
- Unlock Antinomy on March 1st by completing Challenge #3
- You can get 60 Tools from playing 3 Ranked Duels every day.
we’re currently looking for more lists so stay tuned!
Antinomy Lvl 40: Lunalight Farm
- Summon Lunalight Sabre Dancer as quickly as possible, use your Lunalight effects in order to get enough Monsters to be able to summon Sabre Dancer.
- Cycle through your deck with your Lunalight cards as quickly as possible
- Summon a second Sabre Dancer before your Last Turn (You can also Summon a third by using one of your first two as material, letting you use Sabre Dancer’s effect in GY)
- Activate Hey, Trunade! removing TG1-EM1 from Antimony’s field
- Use your Lunalight Purple Butterfly and Lunalight Sabre Dancer effects to boost your Lunalight’s ATK.
- Normal Summon Gravekeeper’s Vassal and use Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures on it.
- Enter Battle Phase, Attack Antimony Directly for Victory!
Lvl 40: Ra Farm
- Use Trap Cards to weaken Antinomy’s board while gaining Life Points with Golden Ladybug
- Use Counter Gate and Good Goblin Housekeeping (You can also use Defense Draw) to thin your deck
- Have 10,000 or more LP going into your Last Turn.
- Activate Hey, Trunade!, removing TG1-EM1 from Antinomy’s board.
- Normal Summon Golden Ladybug, and activate Worm Bait on it, summoning two Worm Tokens (In ATK Mode).
- Activate Creature Seizure, targeting your Worm Token, exchanging control with one of Antinomy’s monsters.
- Activate Double Summon and Normal Summon The Winged Dragon of Ra by Tributing all three monsters.
- Enter Battle Phase, attack the Worm Token with Ra to deal over 10,000 Damage.
- You can replace Golden Ladybug with Amabie and/or Solemn Wishes (You would need to be careful to not give Antinomy too much LP or lock your own backrow)
- You can replace Double Summon with Photon Lead or Arrivalrivals (change your Last Turn sequence accordingly to accomodate)
- You can exchange any of the Traps for any similar stalling Traps. Examples include Defense Draw, Massivemorph, Draining Shield, Drowning Mirror Force, etc.
Antinomy Lvl 40: Yubel Farm
- Summon Yubel - Terror Incarnate by destroying Yubel with Fire King Avatar Yaksha or Disciple of Nephthys.
- Cycle through your Deck with Sangan and the Nephthys Cards
- Eventually Destroy Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys in order to keep his backrow clear.
- If he, for whatever reason, takes control of your Yubel with TG1-EM1, keep summoning Fire King Avatar Yaksha and Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys in ATK mode, and weaker monsters like Sangan in DEF mode, to prevent as much damage as possible.
- Special Summon Montage Dragon by sending both Yubel and Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare
- Use Shien’s Spy to give control of Montage Dragon to Antinomy
- Use Exile of the Wicked to Destroy Yubel - Terror Incarnate to Summon Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare from your GY
- Enter Battle Phase, Attack Montage Dragon with Ultmate Nightmare, dealing 10,000 Effect Damage for Victory!
Lvl 40: Magician Girl Turbo
- Can be run Skill-less. Skills that can be run include Draw Sense: LIGHT, Draw Sense: FIRE, Draw Sense: EARTH, and Spell Counter Boost
- Your ideal opening is to either summon Berry Magician Girl (searching Chocolate) or Chocolate Magician Girl (Discarding Berry to Draw a card), otherwise you want to attempt to stall with either Apple Magician Girl or Lemon Magician Girl
- Your Goal is to get 2 Chocolate Magician Girl on the field (by using the effects of Berry, Chocolate, and/or Apple) in order to draw through your deck with their effects.
- When applicable, use the redirection effects of your Magician Girls to protect the Chocolate Magician Girls, otherwise draw through your Deck as much as possible with Wonder Wand and Arcane Barrier (Make sure you pass each turn with either 2 Chocolate Magician Girl or 1 Chocolate with a Berry in Graveyard and another Chocolate in Deck if possible)
- Note that the final Turn doesn’t necessarily need to occur when you’re out of cards, if you have the means to Xyz Summon a Rank 4 and Quintet Magician with over 10k ATK, that can make up for any Duel Assesment you would be missing (your mileage may vary, of course).
- If necessary, Xyz Summon your Diamond Dire Wolf and pop either a backrow or a face-up T.G. Monster, otherwise summon Zubaba General (As it’s a guaranteed Prismatic, netting you bonus Duel Assessment)
- Activate Magicalized Fusion to Fusion Summon Quintet Magician with 5 differently-named Spellcasters and use its effect to wipe the Field.
- Activate both Concentrating Current on Quintet
- Enter Battle Phase and Attack Directly for Victory
If you have a unique farm deck, spot a mistake or just want to say something post it in the comments below!