In this article
- Ultimate Tyranno Hassleberry is HERE!
- Event Information
- Drop Rewards
- Level-Up Rewards
- Farming Decks
- Tyranno Hassleberry Lvl 40 Decklist
- Tyranno Hassleberry Lvl 30 Decklist
- Defeat Hassleberry and his ever increasing Life Point total!
- Hassleberry's Rampage skill will make you lose the Duel at the end of your 5th turn.
- The first duel vs Ultimate Tyrannos Hassleberry is free, but if you lose you can challenge him again for 20 Dinosaur Fossils.
- Each time you defeat Ultimate Tyranno Hassleberry he will return after obtaining a set amount of Event Points with 1000 more Life Points, up to a maximum of 18,000.
- This is the ONLY way to obtain a third copy of Stegocyber.
- Defeating Ultimate Tyranno Hassleberry automatically gives you 8000 Duel Assesment bonus, so aim to end the Duel as fast as possible, something like Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem or Koa'ki Meiru
- Tyranno Hassleberry is here, Unlock him to obtain Ultimate Tyranno!
- This event takes place from February 26th to March 7th.
- Unlock Tyranno at 420,000 points!
- Duel against Legendary/Standard Duelists and in Ranked Duels to collect "Dinosaur Fossil" which you use to duel Tyranno at the gate.
- You can get 60 Dinosaur Fossil from playing 3 Ranked Duels every day.
Lvl: 40 Yubel Farm - credit Jadehex
- Check out this video for a full successful farm with the deck
- Use Sangan to search for either Planet Pathfinder (To search for Fire King Island) and/or Yubel
- If Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare or Yubel - Terror Incarnate is in your opening hand, shuffle them back into the deck using My Name is Yubel
- Using the effect of Fire King Island or Fire King Avatar Yaksha, Destroy Yubel in your hand, using the card's effects to search Fire King Avatar Yaksha and summon Yubel - Terror Incarnate from the deck
- If Yubel - Terror Incarnate is destroyed, summon Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare (however, this is rarely necessary)
- Once Terror Incarnate is out, keep drawing through your deck by using Sangan, Planet Pathfinder, and Fire King Island.
Note: Make sure to keep at least three Monsters (Ideally high Level Monsters) in your hand for Montage Dragon. You also want to keep a Fire King Island in your hand just in case Hassleberry summons a Token to your side of the field on the last turn. There's no fear setting cards like Union Attack or Secret Pass to the Treasures
- If You have a Juraegg Token on Your Field, set an extra Fire King Island over your face-up one to clear your monsters before summoning Montage Dragon
- Special Summon Montage Dragon in Attack Position by discarding three (ideally high Level) monsters
- Normal Summon Gravekeeper's Vassal and use both Union Attack and Secret Pass to the Treasures on it.
- Attack Directly with Vassal (If Hassleberry Summons anything with his Traps, continue to Attack Directly)
- Montage Dragon (and a Planet Pathfinder) can be replaced with The Calculator and either Photon Lead or Double Summon
- Sangan can be replaced with additional Planet Pathfinder or any suitable Draw card. I would reccomend Crystal Seer to help you dig for the pieces you need early or Vortex Trooper as it will draw you cards both before and after Yubel is on the Field.
- You can run this Deck Skill-less (I reccommend Restart or Draw Sense: High-Level if you do choose to run a generic Skill). If you do, you should drop Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare for Planet Pathfinder or some other Draw as it doesn't serve much of a function without My Name is Yubel
Thumbnail designed and created by Jonesy9027
If you have a unique farm deck, spot a mistake or just want to say something post it in the comments below!