New areas are now unlocked, progress to area 30 and obtain new rewards along the way! Be sure to complete area 20 to unlock Tristan Taylor!
- This event is back again! It shares similarities with Battle City Showdown in the sense you navigate a board obtaining rewards and battling enemies!
- This event takes place from December 4th to December 14th.
- You’re able to purchase “EX Stamina Charge (Small)/(Large)” from the shop to gain 40/200 EX Stamina respectively, so you can keep on rolling those dice!
- You can obtain a Stamina Potion (Small) for dueling once in Ranked Duels.
- The amazing Booster Items can be purchased from the Card Trader EX because Konami knows you are running low on them.
In addition to Gems, Gold, Keys and Jewels, EX Jewels and Booster Items, the following cards can be drawn from the lottery! You can also obtain the cards from the Card Trader EX (he’s next to Duel School).
Area Completion Rewards
|1||300 Lottery Coins|
|2||200 Lottery Coins|
|4||200 Lottery Coins|
|6||5 Extra Card (Booster Item)|
|8||5 Extra Life (Booster Item)|
|9||200 Lottery Coins|
|11||1 Stamina Potion (Small)|
|13||200 Lottery Coins|
|14||50 R Jewel|
|16||1 Stamina Potion (Small)|
|18||Winged Sage Falcos|
|19||200 Lottery Coins|
|20||Dark Master - Zorc|
|22||200 Lottery Coins|
|23||1 SR Jewel|
|27||200 Lottery Coins|
|28||50 R Jewel|
|30||Djinn Demolisher of Rituals|
These are the decks you have to use to defeat boss monsters, you can set any deck active as soon you obtain it.
- A Deck built with Spellcaster-Type monsters. Cards such as “Rogue Doll” and “The Illusory Gentleman” have a higher ATK!
- This Deck also contains handy Spell Cards. If you face a monster with higher ATK, change your opponent’s monster to Defense Position using Block Attack, and then attack! In addition, you can gain Life Points with Blue Medicine even if you receive damage from your opponent.
- A Deck built with Spellcaster-Type monsters and Equip Spell Cards. This Deck also contains powerful Effect Monsters, so use their effects wisely!
- Book of Secret Arts and Wonder Wand are cards that can be equipped to Spellcaster-Type monsters to raise their ATK. While Legion the Fiend Jester is on the field, you can Tribute Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster in addition to your Normal Summon. If you have Trance the Magic Swordsman in your hand, you can Tribute Summon immediately!
- A Deck built with Spellcaster-Type monsters that have strong effects and Equip Spell Cards. Overwhelm your opponent with these monsters and the effect of Spell Cards to win a Duel!
- When you discard 1 monster from your hand, you can Tribute Summon The Tricky. Since Blizzard Princess can also be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 1 Spellcaster-Type monster, it goes well with The Tricky. Tribute to The Doomed is a powerful Spell Card that can destroy 1 monster by discarding 1 card from your hand. If you face a monster with high ATK, use this card to defeat it.
- A Deck built with Dragon-Type monsters. Cards such as Divine Dragon Ragnarok and Koumori Dragon have a high ATK!
- This Deck also contains handy Spell Cards. If you face a monster with a high ATK, change your opponent’s monster to Defense Position using “Block Attack” and then attack! Dragon’s Gunfire is a Spell Card that can be activated if you control a Dragon-Type monster. You can either inflict 800 damage to your opponent or destroy 1 monster with 800 or less DEF.
- A Deck built with Dragon-Type monsters and Trap/Equip Spell Cards that will raise your monsters’ ATK. This Deck also contains powerful Effect Monsters, so use their effects wisely!
- Raise the ATK of your Dragon-Type monsters using cards such as Dragon Treasure and Tyrant Wing! Totem Dragon can count as 2 Tributes when Tribute Summoning a Dragon-Type monster, so this will make easier for you to Tribute Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
- A Deck built with Dragon-Type monsters that have strong effects and Spell Cards. This Deck is built to Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon easier, so defeat your opponent’s monsters with its high ATK!
- You can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand when Kidmodo Dragon is sent to the Graveyard. When you have Kidmodo Dragon and Blue-Eyes White Dragon in your hand, send Kidmodo Dragon to your Graveyard with the effect of Vanguard of the Dragon. With this, you can Special Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
- A Deck built with Level 4 Warrior-Type monsters. Equip cards such as Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade and Fusion Sword Murasame Blade to your monsters to battle.
- Blade Knight has an effect to raise its ATK by 400 while you have 1 or fewer cards in your hand. Reduce the number of cards in your hand by using Equip Spell Cards such as Fusion Sword Murasame Blade in order to raise your monster’s ATK!
- A Deck built with powerful Warrior-Type monsters including D.D. Assailant and Noble Knight Drystan. Even if your “Noble Arms” card is destroyed, you can re-equip it to a “Noble Knight” card once per turn.
- If a “Noble Arms” Equip Spell Card is equipped to Noble Knight Drystan, you can destroy 1 face-up card. Since Noble Arms - Arfeudutyr has an effect to destroy a card that is Set on the opponent’s side of the field, using 2 of them will let you destroy 2 of opponent’s cards!
- A Deck built with WATER monsters including Fish, Sea Serpent, and Aqua-Type monsters. Monsters with high ATK such as 7 Colored Fish and Space Mambo are also included.
- This Deck also contains handy Spell Cards. If you face a monster with higher ATK, change your opponent’s monster to Defense Position using Block Attack and then attack! Spined Gillman is a monster that increases the ATK of Fish, Sea Serpent, and Aqua-Type monsters. Although Spined Gillman’s original ATK is 1300, its effect also applies to itself, so its ATK becomes 1700.
- A Deck that consists of many WATER monsters with high ATK and powerful effects including Abyss Soldier and Uminotaurus.
- Abyss Soldier can return 1 card on the field to the owner’s hand by discarding 1 WATER monster from your hand to the Graveyard. You can return any type of card including Monster, Spell, and Trap Cards, so use the opportunity to attack your opponent after clearing their field.
- A Deck built with Dinosaur-Type Normal Monsters. You may have a chance to Fusion Summon Bracchio-raidus using Crawling Dragon 2 and Two-Headed King Rex.
- Tyranno Infinity is a monster that increases its ATK depending on the number of your banished Dinosaur-Type monsters. If you banish Dinosaur-Type monsters in your Graveyard by activating Survival Instinct, its ATK will increase massively!
- An aggressive Dinosaur-Type Deck that contains Megalosmasher X, which has the highest ATK among other Level 4 or lower Dinosaur-Type monsters. This Deck is well-balanced, since it also contains Spell/Trap Cards that will interfere with your opponents or destroy your opponent’s monsters.
- When Hydrogeddon destroys your opponent’s monster and sends it to the Graveyard, it will let you Special Summon Hydrogeddon from your Deck. If you successfully destroyed your opponent’s monster with the Special Summoned Hydrogeddon, you can Special Summon the third Hydrogeddon!
- This Deck will let you use Equip Spell Cards such as Silver Bow and Arrow and Cestus of Dagla with your Fairy-Type monsters. Guardian Angel Joan and Cestus of Dagla have the ability to restore your Life Points so you can fight back against your opponent.
- If you have a Level 1 Fairy-Type monster on your side of the field, the Spell Card Court of Justice will let you Special Summon a Fairy-Type monster from your hand. Activate this card after Summoning a Level 1 Fairy-Type monster, Freya, Spirit of Victory, in order to Special Summon powerful monsters such as Guardian Angel Joan!
- A Deck built with Fairy-Type monsters and Counter Trap Cards that let you interfere with your opponent. Use the effect of Harvest Angel of Wisdom to reuse them by returning the Counter Trap Cards in your Graveyard to your hand.
- Divine Punishment is a Counter Trap Card that can go against Monster, Spell, and Trap Cards. However, this card can only be activated when The Sanctuary in the Sky is on the field, so make sure to add it to your hand with the effect of Zeradias, Herald of Heaven.
- A Deck built with Rock-Type Normal Monsters such as “Magnet Warrior” monsters. A powerful monster, Valkyrion the Magna Warrior, can be Special Summoned not only by its effect but also by Delta The Magnet Warrior’s effect!
- This Deck also contains handy Spell Cards. If you face a monster with a high ATK, change your opponent’s monster to Defense Position using Block Attack and then attack! Spiritual Earth Art - Kurogane is a Trap Card that lets you Special Summon a Level 4 or lower EARTH monster by Tributing an EARTH monster. However, you cannot Summon the same monster as the one you have just Tributed. Activate the effect by Tributing a monster that has already attacked in the Battle Phase to get an additional attack from the monster that you have just Special Summoned.
- This Deck lets you battle with 2 types of monsters, “Silent Magician” and “Silent Swordsman.” They are resistant to your opponent’s Spell Cards.
- Level Up! is a Spell Card that can Special Summon a “LV” monster. Use this card to Special Summon powerful monsters including Silent Magician LV8 and Silent Swordsman LV5.
- A Deck built with Winged Beast-Type monsters such as “Harpie” cards. Equip Cards such as Cyber Shield and Follow Wind to your monsters when battling.
- Harpie Lady 1 raises the ATK of all WIND monsters by 300. Since this Deck only contains WIND monsters, you can raise all of your monsters’ ATK. Mirror Wall is a powerful Trap Card that can halve the ATK of your opponent’s monsters that have attacked you.
- A Deck built with Warrior-Type Effect Monsters such as “Amazoness” cards. Although all Spell/Trap Cards are exclusive to “Amazoness” monsters, many of them have powerful effects.
- When Amazoness Princess is Summoned, this card lets you add an “Amazoness” Spell/Trap Card to your hand. In addition, when attacking, you can also Special Summon an “Amazoness” monster by discarding 1 card in your hand. Amazoness Onslaught is a powerful Trap Card that has 3 effects. If you’re stuck while dueling, keep in mind that adding Amazoness Princess to your hand will give you an advantage.
- A Deck built with DARK Zombie-Type “Vampire” cards. While Vampire Kingdom is activated, send a card in the opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard to destroy your opponent’s cards.
- Vampire Grace sends a card from your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard once per turn. Activate this effect while Vampire Kingdom is activated to destroy your opponents’ cards. Vampire’s Domain is a Continuous Spell Card that lets you Summon additional monsters and also restores your Life Points. Many cards in this Deck require you to pay Life Points to activate their effects, so replenish your Life Points with this card’s effect.
- A Deck built with Insect-Type monsters including “Inzektor” monsters which can equip monsters in your hand or Graveyard. You can also Special Summon Metamorphosed Insect Queen by using Cocoon of Ultra Evolution.
- Inzektor Centipede has an effect to equip 1 “Inzektor” monster from your hand or Graveyard. Use this card to equip cards such as Inzektor Giga-Mantis and Inzektor Earwig. Parallel Twister lets you destroy 1 card on the field by sending 1 Spell/Trap Card to the Graveyard. Since equipped “Inzektor” monsters can also be used in order to activate Parallel Twister, you will have lots of chances to activate it.
- A Deck built with Warrior-Type “U.A.” monsters that can battle while trading places with monsters on your side of the field and in your hand. If you cannot Special Summon “U.A.” monsters, try to Special Summon Mithra the Thunder Vassal or Tribute Summon a monster by Tributing an opponent’s monster using Soul Exchange.
- U.A. Midfielder is a Level 4 or lower only “U.A.” card. Summon this monster as your first move to switch it with powerful monsters in your hand such as U.A. Dreadnought Dunker. U.A. Penalty Box is a Trap Card that can banish your opponent’s monsters when battling. Since the banished monster will return to the field at the end of opponent’s 2nd turn, try to finish off the battle before that happens.
- A Deck built with WATER monsters such as “Mermail” monsters. The effects of Mermail Abyssgunde and Mermail Abysshilde are still activated even when they are sent to the Graveyard by the effects of other cards.
- Abyss Soldier can return 1 card on the field to the owner’s hand by discarding 1 WATER monster from your hand to the Graveyard. You can return any type of card including Monster, Spell, and Trap Cards, so use the opportunity to attack your opponent after clearing their field. You can Special Summon Mermail Abyssmegalo by discarding 2 WATER monsters from your hand. By discarding cards such as Mermail Abyssgunde, you can Special Summon as well as activate the effect of Mermail Abyssgunde!
If you spot a mistake or just want to say something post it in the comments below!